International Women's Day: What shoul...

International Women's Day: What should we aim for in the next year?

There are 1 comment on the New Statesman story from Mar 8, 2013, titled International Women's Day: What should we aim for in the next year?. In it, New Statesman reports that:

To mark International Women's Day, the New Statesman asked a few of our bloggers to single out one change that they feel would improve women's lives in the next 12 months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Statesman.

Mohini Kamwani

Mumbai, India

#1 Mar 8, 2013
Women’s Day is a Joke in India…India Govt. & Indian Police don’t Help/Protect even a Poor & Helpless 77 yr Widow like me…but JAILED me !!!
Please see…Police Cruelty on a 77 yr Poor Complainant Widow - Prima Facie Documentary Evidence of Hon. Bombay High Court Judges' Orders
Police…is Supposed to Protect 77 yr Sr. Citizen Widow & Mentally Challenged Girl…or…JAIL & Do CRUELTY to them???!!!…see the Ugly Truth…on my Facebook page – Mohini Kamwani …http://www.facebook.com/mohin i.kamwani.7/notes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

International Women's Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eight women who have been doing it rightGirls o... (Mar '16) Mar '16 lies guys tell 1
News Celebrate International Women's Day with Centre... (Mar '16) Mar '16 less and less cash 1
News Alberta government to introduce maternity leave... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Pregnant Interns ... 3
News Continue reading this blog post (Mar '16) Mar '16 Elizabeth 3
News Hundreds march in downtown Winnipeg to mark Int... (Mar '16) Mar '16 No Dates for YOU hey 3
News Women still striving for equity in 21st Century... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Medewiwin 1
News JAKARTA: Indonesian women 'most assertive' in S... (Mar '13) Feb '16 Kumbang Jalanan 3
More from around the web