BROWN: Politics is a frustrating subject

BROWN: Politics is a frustrating subject

There are 3 comments on the The Paradise Post story from Dec 24, 2009, titled BROWN: Politics is a frustrating subject. In it, The Paradise Post reports that:

Ben Stein is a conservative columnist and commentator I don't usually agree with.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Paradise Post.

United States

#1 Dec 24, 2009
I can understand your frustration, and your desire to take a break from writing about politics.
Enjoy the break over the holidays, but return to the task afterwords. It is too important not to, and the community needs your voice as much as ever to counter the agenda of the other side.
Next year will bring many challenges, and many efforts to destroy what is good. Those making that effort will not give up, and neither can you.
Have a merry Christmas and Happy New Year Paul Brown, but then return to the task.
Paradise needs you to keep up the fight for progress, reform and freedom. That is your calling.
Let the talk of flowers and puppies go to someone else.

United States

#2 Dec 24, 2009
How Progressives Can Move Obama to the Left

United States

#3 Dec 24, 2009
As I recall, Ben Stein made those comments about 10 or 12 years ago. I know that he feels the same way today because he is intelligent and a clear thinker.

Now, politics aside, Merry Christmas everybody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanukkah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Menorah Lighting held in Trumbull Dec '17 BPT 1
News Eight days, countless ways to celebrate Hanukkah Dec '17 lord balfour 1
News Yelp ranks Louisville 8th best city to shop local Nov '17 Ace 1
News Teen apologizes for twisting family menorah int... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Eric 1
News Hanukkah With the Jews for Jesus (Mar '15) Feb '17 Messianic114 42
News El Pasoans begin celebration of Hanukkah (Dec '16) Dec '16 New Resident 17
News 'Double fun:' P.E.I. families of many faiths em... (Dec '16) Dec '16 TOMSMOMMA 2