'Boo at the Zoo' offers treats for kids and animals

For the 13th year, Sequoia Park Zoo is offering visitors the opportunity to celebrate Halloween with some real-live creepy creatures, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday. Full Story
billy chimp

Chino, CA

#1 Oct 28, 2010
i remember when the zoo was open to the public for free, ran in the black, and never had problems. then the ARKLEY'S threw a bunch of millions at the city, and now we have a wonderful zoo, that the FILTHY RICH can afford. oh, and whats left of the middle class, they can afford it...for the time being. good job eureka, of taking a public jewel, and turning it into a semi private attraction. oh w8, the tourists will pay. i think bill just rolled over and puked in his grave. he is certainly showing his but to the idiots that messed up my town. losers.
Dim Sum

Copalis Beach, WA

#2 Feb 22, 2012
It is good thing that zoo keepers masturbated Bill the Chimp and collected his sperms before he died in 2007.They have stord sum containers froze in a lab somewhere for mating more smart chimpanzees.
Harley Fire 62

San Francisco, CA

#3 Feb 22, 2012
Dim Sum wrote:
It is good thing that zoo keepers masturbated Bill the Chimp and collected his sperms before he died in 2007.They have stord sum containers froze in a lab somewhere for mating more smart chimpanzees.
I would hav paid to see dat!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halloween Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HalloweenExpress.com Releases its Top 10 Hallow... (Nov '08) Thu sunshine 3
'The Maize' will honor Hayes, Tressel (Sep '10) Sep 16 urbanLIARpantzONfire 9
MAiZE craze returns to Milford Center Sep 15 urbanLIARpantzONfire 2
Mar Vista women shot on Halloween in stable con... (Nov '08) Sep 7 jmj6213 12
Mt. Washington home is 'Nightmare on Helm' (Oct '13) Aug 29 fire it up 7
Captain of the corn maze: Farm honors Derek Jeter Aug '14 Rev Don Wildmoan 1
Little Superman: DC will allow 'S' logo on boy'... Jul '14 Celebrating a sup... 1
•••

Halloween People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••