Rihanna Goes Goth For Halloween In Se...

Rihanna Goes Goth For Halloween In Sexy New Instagram Pics

There are 1 comment on the HollywoodLife story from Oct 31, 2013, titled Rihanna Goes Goth For Halloween In Sexy New Instagram Pics. In it, HollywoodLife reports that:

Rihanna looks hotter than ever this Halloween in a series of spooky, mostly black and white photos that she posted to Instagram on Oct. 31. Check them out here! Rihanna may not be in full costume in these new photos, but she perfectly captures the spirit of Halloween in her high-fashion photo shoot by incorporating the colors black, orange and ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HollywoodLife.

Rita Ora

Albania

#1 Nov 2, 2013
You. Are so hot and so sexy Riri

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halloween Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Haunted? Richmond has its share of ghost stories (Jan '08) Aug 21 Samm 54
News Your guide to legends and ghost tales around Er... (Oct '10) Jul '16 Andrew orris 3
News Community remembers Army Spc. Kevin Dickson (Aug '08) Jun '16 n56e6797t3 30
News 'Feminist Motherhood' and the 'Transgender Kind... Jun '16 LillianJacks 2
News This Halloween, Think of Islam as a Religion of... May '16 Im a poet and I k... 2
News Pumpkin House in Kenova lit up for Halloween (Oct '14) May '16 Lol 6
News Crime Stoppers: Thieves sought (Oct '11) May '16 Spring Shred - O... 8
More from around the web