Gay couple in Oklahoma to marry despi...

Gay couple in Oklahoma to marry despite ban

There are 9 comments on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Oct 24, 2013, titled Gay couple in Oklahoma to marry despite ban. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

Darren Black Bear hasn't thought too much about his upcoming nuptials. Maybe khaki pants, and he doesn't mind if guests show up in Halloween costumes even though the wedding will be a rare sight: He and his partner are getting legally married in Oklahoma even though the state bans same-sex marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Oct 25, 2013
There's an interesting phenomenon. Tribes with a violent history say no, while others say yes.

“Married 6/17/08”

Since: Feb 07

Porterville, CA

#2 Oct 25, 2013
snyper wrote:
There's an interesting phenomenon. Tribes with a violent history say no, while others say yes.
Are the "tribal nations" any more violent than any other oppressed people. Invade my home and find out how violent I become.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#3 Oct 25, 2013
Lovely story and I hope more aboriginal groups will follow suit, especially those that have traditionally accepted two-spirit people in their culture.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Oct 25, 2013
jcofe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the "tribal nations" any more violent than any other oppressed people. Invade my home and find out how violent I become.
I meant among and to each other; the whole warrior male culture thing.

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Oct 31, 2013
So does that mean that RT and Snark will be tying the knot soon?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#7 Oct 31, 2013
Damn Rat Turd, you upcoming Nuptials has made news here in Utah..Congrats,no more 'Down Low' for you...

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9 Nov 4, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
No homo, like you and the freak, Midwest.
Yeah, that ain't what I heard, RT, I hear the pair of you are hot and heavy again!

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#10 Nov 8, 2013
Oh look, RT is starting his sick obsession again. He wishes I was gay, but even if I was, it would not be with him. But I am not, I enjoy banging my wife, who is a real woman, unlike the "women" that RT sleeps with
Naturalist

Portland, TX

#11 Nov 10, 2013
jcofe wrote:
<quoted text>
Oppressed people? Well, if you're speaking of Oklahoma's situation, then the whites are obviously the oppressed demographic group. White Okies are denied collective bargaining rights (Tribals in the state get to have this), they have no protection from the oil and natural gas corporations who fill up their cities with illegal third world labor pools to exploit at the expense of the legal US citizens in the state (collective bargaining rights and labor unions would provide the solidarity to prevent this atrocity), their children are misinformed and lied to concerning "Native" American heritage and victimhood in public schools (the Human Genome Project has already proven that American Indians are native to Asia and crossed the Berring Straight during the last Ice Age and later replaced the indigenous Celtic Clovis peoples of North America).
White Okies have been exploited and underpaid by the corporations in that Hacienda-style false economy of a state for generations. Oklahomans have little to no say in their zoning laws; therefore, they are easily dislodged when the realtors and their reps get on the city councils and decide to use the non-English speaking demographics to rezone entire neighborhoods and communities, which keeps the boom-bust cycle perpetual and maintains the real estate market's false economy, so the average life expectancy rate for any home or community in the state of OK is only around 15-25 years.
Alternative lifestyles and gender identity disorders are the latest instruments being used for the sake of dislodgement and economic manipulation. Anything it takes to stimulate the wasted economy! Diversity and "tolerance" are buzz words. Everyone knows by now that dysfunctionalism is what this insane nation thrives upon. If people were allowed to separate and live among their own, as most people naturally prefer, then these bastards wouldn't be able to make money off of us. Sure, you may have a few schizophrenics and losers with gender and ethnic identity disorders who prefer to intermingle with other races and transexuality or gay lifestyles, but most sane people have ALWAYS preferred to function among their own and lead a healthy and natural lifestyle.
Oklahoma is a white person's hell, and the smart ones have historically had to flee for their sanity over the years. Whatever's left of the healthy minded whites in OK should relocate to one of the surrounding states, because the FedGov will always make sure the tribals in that state are the only ones allowed to thrive at the expense of the naturally more capable and productive whites still stuck out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halloween Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community remembers Army Spc. Kevin Dickson (Aug '08) Jun 28 n56e6797t3 30
News Haunted? Richmond has its share of ghost stories (Jan '08) Jun 28 thegayblackmexican 53
News 'Feminist Motherhood' and the 'Transgender Kind... Jun '16 LillianJacks 2
News This Halloween, Think of Islam as a Religion of... May '16 Im a poet and I k... 2
News Pumpkin House in Kenova lit up for Halloween (Oct '14) May '16 Lol 6
News Crime Stoppers: Thieves sought (Oct '11) May '16 Spring Shred - O... 8
News Man, 19, held in fatal stabbing of S.F. boy, 17 (Oct '08) Apr '16 Homie 28
More from around the web