'Welcome back, Rusty'

'Welcome back, Rusty'

There are 52 comments on the Appalachian Journal story from Sep 14, 2012, titled 'Welcome back, Rusty'. In it, Appalachian Journal reports that:

The Ronceverte City Council welcomed their former assistant chief of police, Rusty Byer back to the department, but now as the city's new chief of police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Appalachian Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
J edga hoova

Springfield, NJ

#47 Mar 13, 2013
Wait.... Rusty was offered jobs with fbi dea and ronceverte pd. after lots of consideration he chose ronceverte chief job..... Riiiggghhttt. Lol
you know not

Sandyville, WV

#48 Mar 13, 2013
J edga hoova wrote:
Wait.... Rusty was offered jobs with fbi dea and ronceverte pd. after lots of consideration he chose ronceverte chief job..... Riiiggghhttt. Lol
He CHOSE Ronceverte.
There is freedom in choice.
He is where he wants to be. He told me so and I believe him.
Personally, he makes a fine resident and neighbor in addition to Police Chief.
Nip it in the Bud

Reva, VA

#49 Apr 17, 2013
you know not wrote:
<quoted text>
He CHOSE Ronceverte.
There is freedom in choice.
He is where he wants to be. He told me so and I believe him.
Personally, he makes a fine resident and neighbor in addition to Police Chief.
RUSTY...... makes Barney Fife Look like The Father in that movie "The Taken" (Part One)
really

United States

#50 Nov 3, 2013
Rusty is awesome!
whooo

Lewisburg, WV

#51 Nov 3, 2013
He's no Rick Honaker!
I said So

Ashburn, VA

#52 Nov 3, 2013
I heard through the Grape Vine, That Rusty Was the pedestrian that got hit Halloween Night!....Said he just Rolled Like a Beach Ball in a Hurricane..
Itisme

United States

#54 Nov 6, 2013
Rusty n the rpd r crooked I got proof!!!!
hehehe

Lewisburg, WV

#56 Nov 6, 2013
Heard the sack was so big he carries it over his shoulder like a hobo sack!
ronceverte native kid

Moorefield, WV

#58 Nov 8, 2013
rusty is first of all a is an upstanding, honest, caring, responsible citizen, hes busted me for a few stupid things and cut me quite a few breaks when I was young, for all the idiots who want to sling mud on him, you need to take a look in the mirror, what have you done to help your community? he is a COP. I have known him for almost 8 years and he has never done anything but his job. I don't live in verte any longer but im glad he is back on their force, at least he is not a dirty drug dealing cop by day that's moonlights as a dope kingpin like many in verte before him. for everyone bitching about him two choices clean up your act or stop being so obvious about your semi legal business endeavors, its not his fault you wear the uniform of a criminal. morons
Ronchieverte

Chesapeake, OH

#59 Nov 8, 2013
Really? Lmao
bob

Hockessin, DE

#62 Apr 26, 2015
What's the point Ronceverte cops only arrest the same few junkies every time n just let them back on the streets after they rat someone out or just take them home in the cop car. They should just let sheriffs of state boys deal with the town then maby the drug problem that's destroyed that town would go away
Concerned

Princeton, WV

#63 Apr 28, 2015
bob wrote:
What's the point Ronceverte cops only arrest the same few junkies every time n just let them back on the streets after they rat someone out or just take them home in the cop car. They should just let sheriffs of state boys deal with the town then maby the drug problem that's destroyed that town would go away
Recently in the paper it showed how the police salaries is over half of Ronceverte's budget. Now we see why the fire department gets nothing and the streets look like they do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halloween Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Did Heidi Klum win Halloween this year? (Nov '13) Jul 12 AmPieJam UncleSam 6
News This image released by A24 shows a scene from t... Jul 4 Parden Pard 1
News Crime Stoppers: Thieves sought (Oct '11) May '17 OPP raid last yr eh 9
News Hooters 2011 Halloween Bikini Contest - More ph... (Oct '11) Apr '17 Micheal 8
News Get your tickets for HALC-Acton's Halloween Dance (Oct '16) Apr '17 somewhere in Acton 4
News Sleepy Colorado town comes alive for Frozen Dea... Mar '17 Mitt s Airtight D... 2
News Weird News: Toilet Rat, Shopping Drones, and 'S... (Nov '13) Mar '17 Flying Phart 5
More from around the web