Ghost Hunters: Jason Hawes, Grant Wilson

May 28, 2007 Full story: SCIFI 403

“Oh yeah! Let's see if we can make the ghost do it again.”

Luckily, their day jobs haven't gotten in the way of their lead investigation duties for T.A.P.S. . SCI FI Channel's Ghost Hunters returns for a six-episode mini-season on Wednesday, June 6, at 9 p.m. ET/PT. ... via SCIFI

Full Story
First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Lindsey

Mankato, MN

#1 May 30, 2007
Can somebody please teach Jason about "I" and "me". For the love of God... "Grant and I searched for the ghost", not "Me and Grant." It's killing me. If they want to sound professional, they should try to sound professional. That's all I have to say.
joe

Fulton, NY

#2 Jun 2, 2007
I have been having some weird stuff happening at my house. Just this week my vaccum cleaner turned off and on by itself. Also someone reset all out alarm clocks. Its almost like someone is doing practical jokes. I like Jason and Grant but sometimes Brian gets on my nerves. He doesn't seem very professional.
joe

Fulton, NY

#3 Jun 2, 2007
Lindsey wrote:
Can somebody please teach Jason about "I" and "me". For the love of God... "Grant and I searched for the ghost", not "Me and Grant." It's killing me. If they want to sound professional, they should try to sound professional. That's all I have to say.
I think that is the way Jason sounds like a tought guy. He seems to be the muscle and Grant seems to be the sensitive type. I think that they need to get more professional acting people to work for them though in order for the show to be taken more seriously.
felicia

United States

#4 Jun 4, 2007
Dear Jason and Grant,
I love watching your show.I am a huge fan.
You guys are cute and funny.My mom was on news for ghost.
felicia Dumbrocyo

United States

#5 Jun 4, 2007
dear Jason and Grant,
You guys are cute and funny. My Mom was on the mews for ghost.
lin

Stow, OH

#6 Jun 11, 2007
Ghost Hunters Rocks! As for Brian Harnois, according to Jason Hawes himself, Brian is out of the show. The shows airing now have Brian in them, but only for a while. That is good news for all of us who think Brian is a dweeb and a fool.
sam I am

United States

#7 Jun 11, 2007
lin wrote:
Ghost Hunters Rocks! As for Brian Harnois, according to Jason Hawes himself, Brian is out of the show. The shows airing now have Brian in them, but only for a while. That is good news for all of us who think Brian is a dweeb and a fool.
brian isn't all that bad. He adds a little drama to the show and shakes it up a bit. I was ticked about one episode though where brian was chewed out by jason unfairly,when it was someone else who was making the negative comments about keeping the equipment set up all night. But because of his past behaviour, he was the one they had tension with. jason should have apologized for that one. Just rewind the tape would have proved it was the one who was afraid of flying, afraid of heights, afraid of spiders, afraid of........ oh the lists goes on lol.
Maryland

AOL

#8 Jun 17, 2007
Just a great show to watch,keep it up guys I enjoy it.
frances thomas

Bradenton, FL

#9 Jun 18, 2007
hey guys love your show. great face in your last show. i believe in all your ways in do your investagations. i agree with sam i am brian does add flavor to the show. just like when he was trying to provoke the spirt in the hell fire caves. he replied the english suck. ya have worst teeth than i do. i thought that was funny. i have nothing against no body on the show. i too am hard to get along with myself. great show guys!
francisco

Austin, TX

#10 Jun 21, 2007
you are so cool you are the best
francisco

Austin, TX

#11 Jun 21, 2007
wehn i grow up im going to do the same
Jana Marie

United States

#12 Jun 21, 2007
All I am trying to do is to find out HOW to buy me one of the cool TAPS black jackets. What's the deal? I have been trying to find a legitimate site to buy merchandise with my two girls Rachel and Kelsi and have had NOOOOO luck. All I am ending up doing however, is basically checking out peripheral sites with questionable pictures of ghosts. HELP PLEASE
joe

Sugar Land, TX

#13 Jun 22, 2007
I loved Wednesday's episode. When Jason and Grant went up to the attic and the ghost started to walk around and turned the faucet on was priceless. I love watching this show. It's very entertaining.
owen

Atlanta, GA

#14 Jun 24, 2007
felicia wrote:
Dear Jason and Grant,
You guys are cute and funny.My mom was on news for ghost.
well im ghost hunters number i fan i watch your show ever wedsenday guys
anvil

AOL

#15 Jun 24, 2007
what was the reason brain left the show
sam I am

United States

#16 Jun 26, 2007
Jana Marie wrote:
All I am trying to do is to find out HOW to buy me one of the cool TAPS black jackets. What's the deal? I have been trying to find a legitimate site to buy merchandise with my two girls Rachel and Kelsi and have had NOOOOO luck. All I am ending up doing however, is basically checking out peripheral sites with questionable pictures of ghosts. HELP PLEASE
Have you tried going to the ghosthunters, T.A.P.S site? I know they sell hats and t-shirts, they might also sell the jackets.
Kathy

AOL

#17 Jun 27, 2007
Love the show. Glad to see a new season was coming out. I as a Ghost Hunter fan like Brian. He is so dramatic and always good for a laugh. Brian loves what he does and takes it very seriously. Also miss Andy. Steve is good, but he is not my Brian. You guy's ROCK!
sam I am

United States

#18 Jun 28, 2007
Brian always makes me laugh. Last night when he said a whole new meaning to giving someone the finger cracked me up. Steve just rolled his eyes as if he was embarrassing. But it was funny and even the inn owner had a good laugh. I hope he isn't leaving again. Steve is good at ghost hunting, but jason and grant do tend to favor steve more, and he has screwed up too. I can see where Brian feels like a third class citizen around steve when everyone pats steve on the back forgetting brian has been there just as long. And Steve knows it. What was his point trying to embarrass Brian? Or am I reading more into it? Still, It is a great show! So far the best I've seen and never miss an episode.
Jaime

Bellefontaine, OH

#19 Jul 1, 2007
I've seen every episode. I love the show. I do agree that Brian tends to bring it down just a little. He knows the show is taped and continues to cuss contantly and every scene he is in gets at least one beep. I miss Andy too, what happened to him?
Michelle in Colorado

Castro Valley, CA

#20 Jul 12, 2007
Jana Marie wrote:
If you go to the TAPS official website, you can find all kinds of stuff to order there...Shirts, Jackets, Bags, etc...

Hope that helps!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halloween Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brimfield police chief offers Kent State studen... 1 hr uggghhhhh 1
Last chance for Georgetown's ALC's Fashion Show... Thu Renting space Bazaar 1
A Toothy Grin Lasts After Halloween Says Loyola... Wed Gerald Vonberger 1
Parading the paranormal in Gettysburg Wed Pink Eye 1
Putin visits Balkan ally Serbia Oct 21 servoslaves 15
Trick-or-Treat in Logan Co. Oct 21 varen spartack 1
Trick-or-Treat, then Trunk-or-Treat, at Douglas... Oct 18 raymond 1

Halloween People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE