Obamas hand out Halloween treats at W...

Obamas hand out Halloween treats at White House

There are 94 comments on the WAFF-TV Huntsville story from Oct 29, 2011, titled Obamas hand out Halloween treats at White House. In it, WAFF-TV Huntsville reports that:

President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama hand out Halloween treats as they welcome children from the Washington area and military members and their families to trick-or-treat at the White House Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAFF-TV Huntsville.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
alan

Livonia, LA

#91 Nov 1, 2011
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Your mammy. Jack azz.
again the dumbest person ever strikes with the greatest one liners ever?hope you and michelle didnt answer the door for these special kids wanting candy!they would have run off needing help from a shrink doctor after seeing you two at the door!
Sunshine

Waldorf, MD

#92 Nov 1, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
'Zombie Obama' Sparks Outrage, Draws Secret Service Scrutiny...WOW THE SECRET SERVICE……….course didn’t hear anything when there were the Hitler Bush mask……Obama, anything for attention.
YEP! You got that right.
losing it

Willcox, AZ

#93 Nov 1, 2011
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Good....I guess you did not pay because you don't work. May the tax payers pay for everything else also. Good. You dumb shit...the tax payers pay for everything that goes on around the white house so your point is what?
Ummm, Maybe I should of said Us taxpayers, and Yes I work.
and I was just making a snide remark, because I am tired of my tax money paying for stupid stuff. You need a vacation, have a nice day.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#94 Nov 2, 2011
losing it wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, Maybe I should of said Us taxpayers, and Yes I work.
and I was just making a snide remark, because I am tired of my tax money paying for stupid stuff. You need a vacation, have a nice day.
Well you can't do jack about it so shut the hell up. YOUR little tax money will pay for whatever they want it to pay for. Your azz has no control. Stop working then.
losing it

Willcox, AZ

#95 Nov 2, 2011
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Well you can't do jack about it so shut the hell up. YOUR little tax money will pay for whatever they want it to pay for. Your azz has no control. Stop working then.
you are absolutely right I can not do anything about it by myself.
and no I will not shut up.(maybe you need a hug)

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#96 Nov 3, 2011
losing it wrote:
<quoted text>
you are absolutely right I can not do anything about it by myself.
and no I will not shut up.(maybe you need a hug)
he needs fragged.
losing it

Willcox, AZ

#97 Nov 3, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>he needs fragged.
Everyone is going through something right now with jobs the way they are. I can't figure out why this person lashed out at me when we are both mad at the same thing, Taxes. I will keep this person in my prayers.
june

Livonia, LA

#98 Nov 8, 2011
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Well you can't do jack about it so shut the hell up. YOUR little tax money will pay for whatever they want it to pay for. Your azz has no control. Stop working then.
if you would expose yourself jack might give you an attitude adjustment?

Paris

#99 Nov 9, 2011
losing it wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is going through something right now with jobs the way they are. I can't figure out why this person lashed out at me when we are both mad at the same thing, Taxes. I will keep this person in my prayers.
Did you hear, Obama is now doing a presidential decree to tax all christmas trees sold in america......talk about scrooge.
Sunshine

Waldorf, MD

#100 Nov 9, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Did you hear, Obama is now doing a presidential decree to tax all christmas trees sold in america......talk about scrooge.
I bet if they were "muslim" trees, he wouldn't tax them.
losing it

Willcox, AZ

#101 Nov 9, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Did you hear, Obama is now doing a presidential decree to tax all christmas trees sold in america......talk about scrooge.
I cannot afford Christmas this yr. let alone a tax on the tree. Obama earns a salary of $400,000 per year, he can afford the tax. Scrooge is an angel compared to Obama. "Obama the new Scrooge"

Paris

#102 Nov 10, 2011
losing it wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot afford Christmas this yr. let alone a tax on the tree. Obama earns a salary of $400,000 per year, he can afford the tax. Scrooge is an angel compared to Obama. "Obama the new Scrooge"
Especially since tax payers pay for his tree....like all of his vacations.
losing it

Willcox, AZ

#103 Nov 11, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Especially since tax payers pay for his tree....like all of his vacations.
It is very frustrating. I am not into politics. but our government is ripping off the poor. These government people need to pay for there own candy, trips etc... I just don't understand how they get away with this. Any one that makes $400 thousand a yr. needs to pay there own bills, and quit putting it on the tax payers.

“Under his spell”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#104 Apr 3, 2012
I know that id score a big bag there if i could only get there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halloween Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Haunted? Richmond has its share of ghost stories (Jan '08) Aug 21 Samm 54
News Your guide to legends and ghost tales around Er... (Oct '10) Jul '16 Andrew orris 3
News Community remembers Army Spc. Kevin Dickson (Aug '08) Jun '16 n56e6797t3 30
News 'Feminist Motherhood' and the 'Transgender Kind... Jun '16 LillianJacks 2
News This Halloween, Think of Islam as a Religion of... May '16 Im a poet and I k... 2
News Pumpkin House in Kenova lit up for Halloween (Oct '14) May '16 Lol 6
News Crime Stoppers: Thieves sought (Oct '11) May '16 Spring Shred - O... 8
More from around the web