Mother and daughter spark outrage when they wear matching 'white...

Oct 26, 2013 Full story: Daily Mail 7

The school is in a town in metro Detroit, where one mother said the slur is frequently used to describe the residents The principal of the school said he spoke to the mother, but notes that it's hard to get parents to abide by the same rules students Matching mother-daughter Halloween costumes can often be charming, cute, or both.

Full Story
Truth

Fraser, MI

#1 Oct 26, 2013
Thanks for upholding the Roseville stereotype, morons. De-evolution continues.
Honky

Fraser, MI

#2 Oct 26, 2013
As a person who identifies as po white trash, I am offended.

Why not blackface?
Ted Danson

Fraser, MI

#3 Oct 28, 2013
Blackface does not go over well, even when Whoopi thinks it is funny.
Bob

Cookeville, TN

#4 Oct 28, 2013
I am far more offended by megan menchenkos husband that is getting social security because hes "disabled" and at the same time he runs a video game/ computer store at 10 mile and Gratiot. I am also offended by the insurance job they pulled on the "break in" when they had their store on 10 mile in Eastpointe. I think the most offensive part is the fact that she would deny being white trash.
Report em

Troy, MI

#5 Oct 28, 2013
If that bothers you so much, report them to the SSA.
http://oig.ssa.gov/report
Brian Adam

United States

#6 Nov 11, 2013
Well put, Ted Danson
GFonSat

Roseville, MI

#7 Dec 21, 2013
Bob wrote:
I am far more offended by megan menchenkos husband that is getting social security because hes "disabled" and at the same time he runs a video game/ computer store at 10 mile and Gratiot. I am also offended by the insurance job they pulled on the "break in" when they had their store on 10 mile in Eastpointe. I think the most offensive part is the fact that she would deny being white trash.
Is that the Roseville Computer Repair place with a green awning?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halloween Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ghost hunters search for spirits in Eunice (Nov '09) Wed Wondering 20
Spooky skies: NASA releases image of jack-o'-la... Nov 28 Andarz Abedini 2
Lost New Mexico kitten found in travel bag Nov 21 wichita-rick 2
Escape from Circle 8 Begins Off-Broadway Run To... Nov '14 ChuckR 2
Last chance for Georgetown's ALC's Fashion Show... Nov '14 Mountainview Resi... 2
Decades of Die-Hard Britney Fandom - in GIFs Nov '14 Big mike 1
NerdaCon to take over CSU campus in November Nov '14 Will Dockery 1
More from around the web