Stunned community looks for justiceaf...

Stunned community looks for justiceafter gay teen's suicide

There are 4 comments on the Lucianne.com story from Dec 26, 2011, titled Stunned community looks for justiceafter gay teen's suicide. In it, Lucianne.com reports that:

Ashland City - Jacob Rogers loved attention. The Cheatham County teenager told over-the-top jokes, goofed off in photos and dressed in daring costumes for Halloween.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lucianne.com.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Dec 27, 2011
The school should have taken action to stop the bullying.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Dec 27, 2011
Vaccine ingredients aluminum, formaldehyde and ethylmercury are endocrine disruptors. The endocrine system regulates male vs female hormones. Guess what disrupting it does? These ingredients are mutogenic, genotoxic and neurotoxic. Want to know why children have gender confusion?
Adolfo
#3 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Sisile

UK

#4 Jan 29, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/DmlKns only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halloween Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community remembers Army Spc. Kevin Dickson (Aug '08) Jun 28 n56e6797t3 30
News Haunted? Richmond has its share of ghost stories (Jan '08) Jun 28 thegayblackmexican 53
News 'Feminist Motherhood' and the 'Transgender Kind... Jun '16 LillianJacks 2
News This Halloween, Think of Islam as a Religion of... May '16 Im a poet and I k... 2
News Pumpkin House in Kenova lit up for Halloween (Oct '14) May '16 Lol 6
News Crime Stoppers: Thieves sought (Oct '11) May '16 Spring Shred - O... 8
News Man, 19, held in fatal stabbing of S.F. boy, 17 (Oct '08) Apr '16 Homie 28
More from around the web