Seabrook Sam signals spring is coming

Seabrook Sam signals spring is coming

There are 3728 comments on the Seacoast Online story from Feb 2, 2009, titled Seabrook Sam signals spring is coming. In it, Seacoast Online reports that:

Punxsutawney Phil's got nothing on Seabrook Sam. Even before the Pennsylvania oracle had opened his eyes to greet the day dedicated to his weather wisdom, employees of the Seabrook Public Works Department had ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seacoast Online.

First Prev
of 187
Next Last
no maxipad

Exeter, NH

#3881 Mar 7, 2010
Max Abramson wrote:
I'm a gay person with an agenda legalize downsize and slumlordize I don't work and want to rent rooms to make a living out of my home I pick up trash and than post it on you-tube my agenda is how to infiltrate and ruin hey the towns was incorporated in 1768 us libertarians can make it better hey some of the founding fathers ancestry puts them on the mayflower but we know whats best for Seabrook
now that good for the ears the truth for a change
its me

Exeter, NH

#3882 Mar 21, 2010
so many people wont to be like us.but cant. keep trying.but do u know us.
Time-Off

Exeter, NH

#3884 May 1, 2010
what happened at the town hall Wednsday did someone get in trouble?please someone do tell was it the hi and mighty hypocrit please do tell
yup

Exeter, NH

#3885 May 2, 2010
Time-Off wrote:
what happened at the town hall Wednsday did someone get in trouble?please someone do tell was it the hi and mighty hypocrit please do tell
ok i will tell they all got raises and sent us bigger tax rate . hired moore relatives and got to go home early with pay and warner and lynn lived happy ever after
JUSTIFIED

Epping, NH

#3886 May 2, 2010
Wow,you couldnt of hit it any better.That is some down right truth there!
Brookerwhoscross ed95

Raymond, NH

#3887 May 2, 2010
suprising? NOPE!
john s

Exeter, NH

#3888 May 2, 2010
i think i am a transvestite lol
banker

Belleville, MI

#3889 May 3, 2010
one of the highest paid people in the town hall is the planning board secretary. She has her own contract,gets full benefits,as much overtime as she wants. makes more than anyone. This was supposed to be a part-time position. She has turned it into a fulltime job. Don't believe me check it out. Especially you union people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 187
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groundhog Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Warren raking in millions in campaign donations (Feb '17) Feb '17 Tikee 2
News February a short month, yet long on fun in Chicago (Feb '17) Feb '17 former democrat 1
News Bridgeport prairie dog says Punxsutawney Phil i... (Feb '17) Feb '17 America Gentleman... 2
News Calif. Groundhog Is a Tortoise (Feb '17) Feb '17 Spirit67_ 6
News Ontario's Wiarton Willie 'predicts' early sprin... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Ed Peavoy 1
News Canada's Groundhogs predict early spring (Feb '17) Feb '17 CO2 eh 1
News Does Bay Beach Bobbie see her shadow? new (Feb '17) Feb '17 Justyna henke 1
More from around the web