Groundhog Day's giant mess

Groundhog Day's giant mess

There are 4 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Feb 3, 2011, titled Groundhog Day's giant mess. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Most of Berkshire County went into hibernation on Wednesday as residents marked Groundhog Day by working from home or enjoying a mid-week day off following warnings from government and private forecasters of a blockbuster or even "monster" winter storm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

does anyone agree

Chicopee, MA

#1 Feb 3, 2011
the sides streets in the pitts are in shitty condition......
old1

Dallas, TX

#2 Feb 3, 2011
How's groundhog taste slow smoked over a mesquite fire with a mild Texas style BBQ sauce?
it happens

Troy, NY

#3 Feb 4, 2011
does anyone agree wrote:
the sides streets in the pitts are in shitty condition......
it is winter...did you just arrive from Mexico?
SPAwN OF HITLER

Westfield, MA

#4 Feb 4, 2011
I once had a groundhog reside and breed between fanny cheeks. His name was Edgar and he was quite the little fellow. Every other Thursday he would cook me and my step brother dumpling and green beans! Boy do I miss Edgar the Fanny Hog :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groundhog Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No shadow: Pennsylvania groundhog 'predicts' ea... Feb '16 you mad bro 14
News The Morning Roundup: An Early Spring, an Underw... Feb '16 PATRICIA 1
News Canadian groundhogs issue clashing weather pred... Feb '16 Sam 1
News Pennsylvania groundhog set to 'predict' whether... Feb '16 too much 11
News Winnipeg woodchuck Willow dies just before Grou... Feb '16 Wollerton Willie ... 3
News 5 Signs The Utica Peregrine Falcon Is Our Punxs... Feb '16 Comical 4
News 4Whata s that, a groundhog? No, ita s a federal... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Le Jimbo 2
More from around the web