Police nab runaway boa constrictor: M...

Police nab runaway boa constrictor: Medina Police Blotter

There are 2 comments on the The Chagrin Herald Sun story from Jul 22, 2010, titled Police nab runaway boa constrictor: Medina Police Blotter. In it, The Chagrin Herald Sun reports that:

BOA ON THE LOOSE, LAWRENCE: Police found a boa constrictor on Lawrence Street on July 12.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Chagrin Herald Sun.

Interested

Massillon, OH

#1 Jul 23, 2010
If they find out who owned the snake they should arrest them. People get these exotic animals and let them go for the rest of us to deal with. One of these snakes can kill a child.
Gertrude

Medina, OH

#2 Jul 23, 2010
They should ban exotics, these pet stores sell them to anyone who will buy them and the people are ignorant usually that do. They don't comprehend how big animals get, they don't know how to feed them, etc..etc.. That is why they get turned out. They should be arrested and fined!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groundhog Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Groundhog Day! Feb '18 Happy Groundhog Day 1
News Warren raking in millions in campaign donations (Feb '17) Feb '17 Tikee 2
News February a short month, yet long on fun in Chicago (Feb '17) Feb '17 former democrat 1
News Bridgeport prairie dog says Punxsutawney Phil i... (Feb '17) Feb '17 America Gentleman... 2
News Calif. Groundhog Is a Tortoise (Feb '17) Feb '17 Spirit67_ 6
News Ontario's Wiarton Willie 'predicts' early sprin... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Ed Peavoy 1
News Canada's Groundhogs predict early spring (Feb '17) Feb '17 CO2 eh 1