Rosary tonight for the Rev. Rick Matt...

Rosary tonight for the Rev. Rick Matty at St. Patrick's Cathedral

There are 7 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jul 17, 2012, titled Rosary tonight for the Rev. Rick Matty at St. Patrick's Cathedral. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Father Rick Matty, in this file photo dated March 21, 2008, as he led the congregation at the Stations of the Cross on Good Friday 2008, in front of St Patrick Cathedral.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

All gone too bad

United States

#1 Jul 18, 2012
The parasitic symbiotic relationship of illegal immigration lawyers in the El paso sanctuary city is OVER!

Separation of church and state!!!!
James Russell USNR

United States

#2 Jul 19, 2012
All gone too bad wrote:
The parasitic symbiotic relationship of illegal immigration lawyers in the El paso sanctuary city is OVER!
Separation of church and state!!!!
It's not over yet because the new man coming in may favor the brown skinned parishoners. Better wait to have your party until after the announcement is made or you may have to put the genie back into the bottle.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#3 Jul 19, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not over yet because the new man coming in may favor the brown skinned parishoners. Better wait to have your party until after the announcement is made or you may have to put the genie back into the bottle.
I have no knowledge of Father Matty so who ever posted is a liar, thief and coward. May GOD strike him down who steals and bears false witness.
Brandon

United States

#5 Jul 21, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not over yet because the new man coming in may favor the brown skinned parishoners. Better wait to have your party until after the announcement is made or you may have to put the genie back into the bottle.
It doesn't matter if you met him or not because the priests need to be accountable for what the church has done to so many young boys. I don't know if this one priest was a molester or not but he probably was. Almost all of them were grabbing, fondling and more just like this Penn State guy was. If anyone goes to Catholic camp this summer, stay out of the showers even if this guy won't be there.

“Navy Veteran”

Since: Jan 12

"Butt up with a flower in it"

#6 Jul 21, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not over yet because the new man coming in may favor the brown skinned parishoners. Better wait to have your party until after the announcement is made or you may have to put the genie back into the bottle.
You need to get off the racist kick. The church is a loving home for all people, even the Asians that we took care of back in my day. Let bygones be bygones. I married a Korean woman once so you should ease up on the Mexicans.
Accountability

United States

#7 Jul 21, 2012
Lloyd B wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get off the racist kick. The church is a loving home for all people, even the Asians that we took care of back in my day. Let bygones be bygones. I married a Korean woman once so you should ease up on the Mexicans.
Render to Caeser what is Caesars, render to god what is Gods.

Sound familiar?

TEXAS laws apply.

“Navy Veteran”

Since: Jan 12

"Butt up with a flower in it"

#8 Jul 21, 2012
Accountability wrote:
<quoted text>
Render to Caeser what is Caesars, render to god what is Gods.
Sound familiar?
TEXAS laws apply.
No, I'm not familiar with that one. Is that something that the historian Tacitus wrote? Or is that another one of Rick Perry's witticisms?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Good Friday Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Good Friday Censored in Bloomington Apr '17 Farouk Yousef 2
News Easter Tridium: 7th Via Crucis walk, Cristo Rey... (Apr '09) Apr '17 New Resident 12
News Vugt: The Crucifix (May '16) Jun '16 True Christian wi... 30
News United Church members walk to former Winnipeg r... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Back Door Man 1
News Winnipeg churches acknowledge role in residenti... (Mar '16) Mar '16 HYDRO VP of Pie-H... 2
News NYC's Cardinal Dolan Compares ISIS to the IRA (Mar '15) Jan '16 Cyrus 84
News Looking beyond the war in Afghanistan's diploma... (Oct '12) Jul '15 KARAM BALOCH 10
More from around the web