Father's day best gift

Since: Jun 11

Montevideo, Uruguay

#1 Jun 1, 2011
Hey guys!
I have bought my father an incredible gift for his day! Check it out so as to see if you'd like to have one! They are really cool...

http://www.focalprice.com/YWB41B/WEIERMAN.htm...

See You!
Ori Dinur

Fullerton, CA

#2 May 23, 2012
Gifts for Men, Better be from the Heart! www.fromdheart.com
In a report by Susannah F. Locke in the Scientific American Website she says that a research that was made in 2008 suggests that women don’t really care if they get a “not so perfect gift,” While men, are an all together different story…
You didn’t get the perfect gifts for your loved ones on their Birthday, Holiday, any other Event? Do not worry about it… unless the receiver is a man! Apparently, men are very sensitive about the gift they receive…
That’s according to2 researches done in 2008. One by Elizabeth Dunn and colleagues who concluded that men are feeling less similar to new acquaintance and less romantically attached to their partner after receiving a “bad gift.”
The findings in another research published at the fall of 2008 in the journal Social Cognition, by a team of psychologists where quite supporting! The psychologists surveyed 32 heterosexual couples on their gift preferences. The Idea was to find out who do people react to receiving gifts. They picked someone’s least favorite choice or the perfect gift, and made it look like it was coming from that person’s partner.
As expected, men who received crappy gifts reacted more negatively in compere to men who received great ones. No surprise there.
But, funny enough, Women who received an unwanted present were much more nice about it than if they’d got their ideal gift.
They started finding rational explanations to defend the man how “bought” the present. For the women the bad gift did not reflect on the future of the relationship or their feelings towards their partner.
But watch out! The man definitely did not like the bad gifts and showed their feelings with no shame…
Please Note, There are no rules! Every man is different and I suggest that you be respectful to the person you are buying a gift for an think for a minute – you know about him much more than you think!

www.fromdheart.com
Cottiza

Strathmore, Australia

#3 Aug 5, 2013
Gift a fabulous shirt to your dad. Every man loves a good quality shirt.
Try www.cottiza.com
fjdsih

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jun 18, 2015
The best gift for father is to stay with him, have breakfast, lunch and dinner together. See a movie with him, talk with him about your funny things and your both wonderful memories.

Also, it is a good idea to get him a blu-ray player for he like watching blu-ray movies, it's better if you see a movie with him together. If you want buy one good player, MacGo is a good choice, just my advice, you can take a look on the official website. http://www.macblurayplayer.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Father's Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Christmas Gifts for Dad 2016 Oct '16 harry 1
A collection of great father's day gifts (Jun '16) Jun '16 mearto 1
father's gift (Jun '15) Jun '16 MichaelM95 3
open letter from all fathers to their children ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 seniorCitizen 1
News MacKay defends e-mails to staff about roles of ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 PAUL SHYKORA art... 1
News Ontario, Quebec ministers fire back at MacKay-I... (Jun '14) Jun '14 jpg 1
Unique fathers day gift he will enjoy (Jun '13) Jun '13 Fathers day BIKER... 1
More from around the web