Monrovia cemetery plans `Muertos' hol...

Monrovia cemetery plans `Muertos' holiday event for families

There are 6 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Oct 17, 2010, titled Monrovia cemetery plans `Muertos' holiday event for families. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Turner & Stevens Live Oak Memorial Park & Mortuary, 200 E. Duarte Road, holds its fourth annual Dia de Los Muertos event from 7 to 10 p.m. Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 18, 2010
Lets hope some cholos don't do a drive by and shoot up the event, giving the mortuary and cemetery some additional business. In that part of town, you never know.
You gotta be kidding

Rosemead, CA

#2 Oct 18, 2010
Somethin's bound to happen. Wouldn't catch me dead there...

Jumping Jim

Location hidden

#3 Oct 18, 2010
You gotta be kidding wrote:
Somethin's bound to happen. Wouldn't catch me dead there...
Me either.
Got Beers

Norwalk, CA

#4 Oct 19, 2010
Why don't we pound a few beers and then go piss on some graves of idiots buried there, starting with Jumping Jim

Jumping Jim

Location hidden

#5 Oct 19, 2010
Got Beers wrote:
Why don't we pound a few beers and then go **** on some graves of idiots buried there, starting with Jumping Jim
Got beers, you talk like you have had to many beers already, and some dope too.
Lindsay

Lakewood, CA

#6 Nov 1, 2011
i've been the past 3 years and never once has there been any kind of violence... i support monrovia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Day of the dead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Street Style: Fashion represents heritage at Di... Nov '16 mar 1
News 15 things to do this weekend in Orange County Nov '16 mar 1
News Meca (Dec '15) Dec '15 Francois Pharts 5
Day of the Deceased in Ecuador (Nov '13) Nov '13 elprofebritanico 1
News Celebrating culture: San Juan College hosts Dia... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Eduardo 17
News Day of the Dead in X-Caret, Mexico (Nov '13) Nov '13 Aftermath Of Fuku... 1
News Branch school honors Dia de los Muertos (Oct '13) Oct '13 I love the southwest 1
More from around the web