Obama wants to "begin" immigration re...

Obama wants to "begin" immigration reform this year

There are 138 comments on the Froggy999.com story from May 6, 2010, titled Obama wants to "begin" immigration reform this year. In it, Froggy999.com reports that:

President Barack Obama said on Wednesday he wanted to "begin work" on immigration reform this year and that U.S. officials would monitor a controversial new law in Arizona for civil rights implications.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Froggy999.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Very Popular

“No Swine Here”

Since: May 09

Deluxe Motel Mecca

#134 May 7, 2010
Fox is already cowering down to the President.

In response to President Obama's complaint that FOX News doesn't show

enough Black and Hispanic people on their network.

FOX has announced that they will now air " America 's Most Wanted"
TWICE a week..
Utahmom

Saint George, UT

#135 May 7, 2010
A-Patriot wrote:
Where there is smoke, there is fire. Maybe Obama is in a hurry because so many people are now considering that he might not have been born in Hawaii as he indicated. I'm not exactly a birther, but I do have my doubts about his truthfullness. he is after all a narcissist.
I can't figue Obama out. He is as you say a narcissist. He is not dumb,that is to easy. He is a good speaker,but says some really insulting things to even the people who voted for him.. He mocks any one with morals,but claims he has standards. His backgroud is shady,but who can help what our parents did or do.Seems no college or friends from his past come forward to talk about him,and we know that always happens,think Bush. I just find him a very odd duck. Still in shock that he is our president,even if there was not much to choose from. There has to be better than what we have had resently to choose from.
Utahmom

Saint George, UT

#137 May 7, 2010
Very Popular wrote:
Fox is already cowering down to the President.
In response to President Obama's complaint that FOX News doesn't show
enough Black and Hispanic people on their network.
FOX has announced that they will now air " America 's Most Wanted"
TWICE a week..
LOL!!!!!!!
not a chance

United States

#136 May 7, 2010
Nice try jigg Obama..
bottlecap

Plant City, FL

#138 May 7, 2010
Bill wrote:
Let's begin planning the ouster of Obama in 2012.
To do that: vote out democrats. Needed: 67 senators to override the president.
Out with democrats to ensure that they don't position themselves to control the APPROPRIATION COMMITTEE, which controls the money for all Obama's programs.
Out with ALL democrats! Your local democrats are raising your taxes, failing to stand up and cutback expenses.
OUT with Democrats.
Yes, screw that GLOBALIST TOMMY and his band of anti-American Democrats. However, they don't need to be repalaced by GLOBALIST neo-cons either.

Vote for candidates that are concerned for the civil rights of AMERICAN citizens more than the rascist invaders.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#140 May 7, 2010
Utahmom wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't figue Obama out. He is as you say a narcissist. He is not dumb,that is to easy. He is a good speaker,but says some really insulting things to even the people who voted for him.. He mocks any one with morals,but claims he has standards. His backgroud is shady,but who can help what our parents did or do.Seems no college or friends from his past come forward to talk about him,and we know that always happens,think Bush. I just find him a very odd duck. Still in shock that he is our president,even if there was not much to choose from. There has to be better than what we have had resently to choose from.
There was, but the democrat elites manipulated the primary to ensure that Obama would be the nominee...even though Clinton got more votes.

They wanted to create a sense of "history".

Do you think it was an accident that the acceptance speech at the convention of 2008 was scheduled to take place on the anniversary of MLK's "I have a dream" speech even before the nominee was chosen?
cowpoop

United States

#141 May 7, 2010
Rubbish. The Child President wants to import 12 million new Democrat voters from Mexico. After they've signed up for their free health care, they'll each be entitled to bring one family member over the border, swelling their number to 24 million. With that many new voters Obama can quit pretending not to be a radical socialist. Then his REAL agenda will be unstoppable.
StandToReason

United States

#144 May 8, 2010
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama continues to give fuel to his oppositions fire now with Illegal Immigration Amnesty reform.
What's worse is the other Dem leaders are so inept and incompetent, they are doing his bidding. They would be politically wise to break with Obama's bad policies and try to save their skin to screw American another day.
You can't actually expect wisdom from the "inept and incompetent"...
The citizenship for illegals proposal is so bad it will make Obozo's health care look popular !!!!
I am hoping the idiot in charge really goes for it..
The change in Congress, when the voters kick the "Obama" out of the DemocRats - could make the Darker Jimma Carter eligible for impeachment. Go Obama - Make that change that we are all waiting for - Your Resignation you worthless piece of Democrap.
For Justice

Hebron, CT

#145 May 8, 2010
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
I've been behaving so nicely; I've cut back on calling you folks teabaggers, and what good does it do??? There you go, reinforcing all the unfortunate stereotypes!
1) President Obama's grandmother died in October 1998, less than a week before the election. Remember how he left the campaign for a couple days?(Probably not, your brain doesn't seem to work very well...)
2) His mother in law lives in the White House. Michelle's Mom, Malia & Sasha's Grandma.
3) And because you're the only one talking about deportation orders, what's most likely true is you're cheeking your meds instead of swallowing them.
Don't do that! LOL!!!
Maybe I got the wrong grandmother, but I think whoever the illegal relative of his was, was living in Boston and now resides in the whitehouse. Personally I don`t give a crap who she is, the point is he is harboring an illegal in the whitehouse in violation of Federal Immigration Law.
plopsdad

Muskegon, MI

#146 May 8, 2010
cowpoop wrote:
Rubbish. The Child President wants to import 12 million new Democrat voters from Mexico. After they've signed up for their free health care, they'll each be entitled to bring one family member over the border, swelling their number to 24 million. With that many new voters Obama can quit pretending not to be a radical socialist. Then his REAL agenda will be unstoppable.
If only the numbers were that low.Last amnesty , the "family reunification" lines in it allowed up to 44 family members. Hillary herself put that in, i expect the same in the coming months.

Since: Dec 09

Richmond, VA

#147 May 8, 2010
Sg Kenworth wrote:
Every American should begin to Monitor Obama, his terrorist friends and his administration as they continually step on our rights and take away our freedoms.
Obama has his people reading our emails without cause. Where is the outrage?
Obama has his people listening to cell phones and tracking your location.. Where is the outrage?
Freedom is is one of the hardest things on earth to obtain and one of the easiest to lose.
Obama needs to face a military tribunal for his crimes against our constitution.
The previous administration was monitoring your calls and you were okay wuth that I guess.hmmmmmmmmm

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#148 May 8, 2010
For Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I got the wrong grandmother, but I think whoever the illegal relative of his was, was living in Boston and now resides in the whitehouse. Personally I don`t give a crap who she is, the point is he is harboring an illegal in the whitehouse in violation of Federal Immigration Law.
The illegal relative is an aunt, living in subsidized housing in Boston.
The relative living in the White House is Michelle's mother.
essayzipper

Puerto Rico

#149 May 8, 2010
plopsdad wrote:
<quoted text>If only the numbers were that low.Last amnesty , the "family reunification" lines in it allowed up to 44 family members. Hillary herself put that in, i expect the same in the coming months.
Our "unification" with Mexico will end only when our welfare offices, jails and hospitals are overwhelmed and we go bankrupt. Then all of us will head down sout of the border!

There are 100 million Mexicans, so every three of us will be supporting one of them. It'll be like your crazy uncle Frank got out on parole and moved into your garage. When he's drunk, I can't understand what he's saying either.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#150 May 8, 2010
InTouch wrote:
<quoted text>
The previous administration was monitoring your calls and you were okay wuth that I guess.hmmmmmmmmm
The current administration is monitoring everything...phone calls, emails...

I'm not okay with that either...how about you?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#151 May 8, 2010
Why bother? The states are taking care of it for our stupid crazy azzhole president.
texmex

United States

#152 May 11, 2010
Great! United we can reformimmigrationforAmerica Viva Obama!!

Since: Dec 09

United States

#153 May 15, 2010
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
The current administration is monitoring everything...phone calls, emails...
I'm not okay with that either...how about you?
The point of my response was if the monitoring was okay for the Bush administration why would it not be okay for the Obama Administration.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#154 May 16, 2010
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
The current administration is monitoring everything...phone calls, emails...
I'm not okay with that either...how about you?
I judged this post clueless, nuts and if there was a tin foil hat setting you would have gotten that one also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cinco De Mayo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama Meets with Child of Undocumented Immigran... Jun '16 MacBarren 12
News How Donald Trump's bizarre taco bowl tweet can ... May '16 Ferrerman 51
News Hypocrite Obama Bars Illegal Alien Parents of C... May '16 RIP 16
News Cinco de Mayo (May '15) May '15 hahahaha 62
News Letter: Significance of Cinco de Mayo for Mexicans (May '15) May '15 wild child 1
News Editorial: A tribute to Cinco de Mayo (May '15) May '15 Volver volver volver 1
News Limited Partnership (Jul '14) Jul '14 Wholly Silicon Wafer 1
More from around the web