ArtSlop: Why Pop Music Sucked In 2013...

ArtSlop: Why Pop Music Sucked In 2013 and How to Fix It for the New Year

There are 1 comment on the The Huffington Post story from Nov 17, 2013, titled ArtSlop: Why Pop Music Sucked In 2013 and How to Fix It for the New Year. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

While with certain debates, common ground is seemingly unattainable , there's still an issue on which I feel we can all unite in 2013: This has been one disturbingly horrific year for mainstream pop music.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#1 Nov 17, 2013
That stinks. 2013 is such a great for music to me. I felt sorry to great music of 2013. Come & Get It is my favorite song of 2013 and I really enjoyed this song thanks to Selena Gomez. Not to mention Avril Lavigne's 2013 music marketed poorly thanks to Epic Records for milking Avril Lavigne's music career. Stupid Epic Records. Get rid of Avril Lavigne, Epic Records. Epic Records will not welcome Avril Lavigne at all. She has to be removed from Epic Records in order for Avril Lavigne to bring back her number 1 singles. How will music listeners enjoy Here's To Never Growing Up/Rock N Roll/Let Me Go. Plus, her fifth album marketed poorly thanks to Epic Records and released the same day going up against a new Eminem album and lost to a new Eminem. To to mention Katy Perry makes a great song with a bad title called Roar. Roar is not a good title for a Katy Perry song. That Katy Perry song should be titled I Got The Eye Of The Tiger. And of course they play Blurred Lines and We Can't Stop a gajillion times causing to miss out In A World Like This and Rock N Roll. Lazy music marketing. I want 2013 Avril Lavigne songs and Ariana Grande. Stupid Blurred Lines and We Can't Stop. >:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christmas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home Improvement (Jun '12) Sep 27 Alex 33
News Conflict zone: Turbulent Turkey Sep 21 SpaceBlues 1
News Christmas time is coming with Big John burgers ... (Dec '09) Sep 18 Bill 16
News Hallmark Delivers a 'Christmas Card' (Nov '07) Sep 16 EuniceGalarza 78
News Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan (Dec '14) Sep '15 Gods a Trump sucker 176
News Erie man sentenced in Christmas Day shooting Sep '15 ZUGZWANG 2
News Jose Ramon Machado Ventura: A Cuban Name That W... Sep '15 WE JUST DONT CARE 5
More from around the web