Jury hears of Jackson's friendships w...

Jury hears of Jackson's friendships with doctors

There are 5 comments on the The Las Vegas Sun story from Sep 6, 2013, titled Jury hears of Jackson's friendships with doctors. In it, The Las Vegas Sun reports that:

For Michael Jackson, a trip to the doctor's office sometimes wasn't just paying a visit to a health care provider.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Las Vegas Sun.

NoThing New

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2013
He never had real friends. They ALL were GOLD DIGGERS.... RIP. ..

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#2 Sep 6, 2013
NoThing New wrote:
He never had real friends. They ALL were GOLD DIGGERS.... RIP...
Perhaps another way of looking at it is Michael befriended these doctors in the hopes of wheedling them into giving him drugs. An addict will do anything to get a fix.

Since: Jun 13

Durham, NC

#3 Sep 6, 2013
^ I was gonna say that seems more like it.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 7, 2013
NoThing New wrote:
He never had real friends. They ALL were GOLD DIGGERS.... RIP...
I don't think Michael was ever a real friend to more than a couple of people either.

He used doctors to get drugs. He had the money & the connections so he didn't ever have to buy his drugs on street corners.

He used children to fulfill his selfish needs & then dropped them when they got to old and a better one came along.

He used the media for attention because it stroked his ego.

He used his fans to help him defend all the stupid choices he made in his life. Only the fans were willing to repeat his totally ridiculous explanation that anyone who said that it is abnormal for a grown man to share his bed with little boys it's because they have a dirty mind. It doesn't take a dirty mind to know when something is abnormal, it just takes a mind.
donna page

UK

#5 Sep 8, 2013
Michael cared about
People he was just a wonderful gentle man.
We want you back Michael it will never be the same without.you.we miss you so much
Michael the best father any child could wish for
And he always gave back to the fans.
He worked so hard for charitys without attention and praise
And I love that man so much
He means so much to each and everyone of us
Forever love you Michael Jackson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christmas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I was jilted for Tori Spelling (May '06) Jul 28 StarMoss 17
News Santa and Mrs. Claus make annual float trip thr... (Dec '09) Jul 24 C Brown 3
News Home Improvement (Jun '12) Jul 13 ellataylor 25
News JUMBO and the return of the elephants (Dec '08) Jul 4 Roshini 13
News Rapper Master P makes Christmas bright for murd... (Dec '13) Jul '15 rebel111 4
News Pancho Claus: A Tex-Mex Santa from the South Pole (Dec '13) Jun '15 Santafarts 12
News Capitola condo residents steamed by loss of heat (Dec '08) Jun '15 Megheede 22
More from around the web