In case Obama is wondering why the Po...

In case Obama is wondering why the Poles support Romney...

There are 10 comments on the American Thinker story from Oct 26, 2012, titled In case Obama is wondering why the Poles support Romney.... In it, American Thinker reports that:

Polish-American culture has been impugned and insulted by the current Occupant of the White House.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at American Thinker.

polski kielbasa

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Oct 27, 2012
Because LimpKielbasa and AbeUG represent the average dumb Polak on racial issues?
JZ in KT

North Tonawanda, NY

#2 Oct 27, 2012
polski kielbasa wrote:
Because LimpKielbasa and AbeUG represent the average dumb Polak on racial issues?
I like creamed corn.
Brown Byron

Grand Island, NY

#3 Oct 27, 2012
I don't think Obama is wondering why Poles are allegedly supporting Romney. He knows 2 things:

1) Pollacks will follow whatever their mulleted leader JZ in KT does

and

2) They aren't the brightest people.
Chrobry

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Oct 27, 2012
Brown Byron wrote:
I don't think Obama is wondering why Poles are allegedly supporting Romney. He knows 2 things:
and
In your estimation...., but what is that worth?
avg joe

Bridgewater, NJ

#5 Oct 28, 2012
polski kielbasa a RuSSian Retard wrote:
When will you recognize what a dumb Russkie Retard you sound like?

You do know that Moscow sucks?
avg joe

Bridgewater, NJ

#6 Oct 28, 2012
Brown Byron wrote:
and
Yes according to Nazis like you.

Since: Aug 12

Poughquag, NY

#7 Oct 28, 2012
avg joe wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you recognize what a dumb Russkie Retard you sound like?
You do know that Moscow sucks?
Yes, Uther from West Palm beach seeming to get defensive about Obama blaming Poland for the Holocaust.

Seems very Russiah urrr Jewish I mean.

__

79%- 83% of Jews voted for Obama & I am sure Uther will vote for Obama again like most of the Jews from his West Palm beach area the most Jewish metro-area outside of Israel.

Poughquag, NY

#8 Oct 28, 2012
polski kielbasa wrote:
What about those Dumb Jewlocks on racial issues?

Dumb Jewlocks created the NAACP & Black civil rights for Black people.

Then Blacks repay Jews in the Crown Heights riots.

___

Jews supported race mixing Liberalism.

Guess who suffers the most from race mixing Liberalism?

JEWS! About half of Jews marry gentiles & actually it seems more Jews are likely to mix with Non Whites than White Christians.

__

Bravo, these dumb Jewlocks sure seem to know how to be behind policies that end up harming Jews the most.

__

This goes for Nazi Germany & Fascist Italy.

Where Jew Max Warburg was the top financial backer of Nazi Germany.

While Jew Ettore Ovazza was the top financial backer of Fascist Italy.

These Dumb Jewlocks just don't seem to get it on how they keep supporting racial issues that end up harming Jews the most.

Poughquag, NY

#9 Oct 28, 2012
Brown Byron wrote:
and
Well, German & Anglo Americans will probably vote for Romney more than Polish Americans.

Romney is one of theirs after-all.

Romney is of Anglo & German ancestry.

__
_

I don't think many Polish Americans are thrilled about Obama or Romney.

__

I think Polish Americans would be more supportive of someone like Ron Paul or Chris Christie.

Poughquag, NY

#10 Oct 28, 2012
Brown Byron wrote:
and
I think a better question is why do so many Jews support Obama?

The Jewish support for Obama the first time was close to 80% & the Jewish support for Obama now is still close to 80%.

__

Here is ANOTHER American Thinker arcticle outlining why it is stupid for Jews to vote for Obama.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/09/the_de...

people of all faiths.[emphases added]

As you know, the Obama administration ignored most of this and has both funded and legitimizedHamas and the Muslim Brotherhood while strongly pressuring Israel to retreat to the indefensible 1948 border lines, not recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital, and supporting the re-division of the city so that it is not accessible to people of all faiths...especially Jews. In fact, the Obama administration went so far as to actually lie about the commitments made to Israel on Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria by President Bush as part of the Road Map...the same ones mentioned in the Democrat's 2008 platform!

So now, let's take a look at the new, improved 2012 Democrat Platform. It's much more honest, in that a great deal of the pro-Israel language from 2008 has simply been excised:

President Obama and the Democratic Party maintain an unshakable commitment to Israel's security. A strong and secure Israel is vital to the United States not simply because we share strategic interests, but also because we share common values. For this reason, despite budgetary constraints, the President has worked with Congress to increase security assistance to Israel every single year since taking office, providing nearly $10 billion in the past three years. The administration has also worked to ensure Israel's qualitative military edge in the region. And we have deepened defense cooperation - including funding the Iron Dome system - to help Israel address its most pressing threats, including the growing danger posed by rockets and missiles emanating from the Gaza Strip, Lebanon, Syria, and Iran. The President's consistent support for Israel's right to defend itself and his steadfast opposition to any attempt to delegitimize Israel on the world stage are further evidence of our enduring commitment to Israel's security.

It is precisely because of this commitment that President Obama and the Democratic Party seek peace between Israelis and Palestinians. A just and lasting Israeli-Palestinian accord, producing two states for two peoples, would contribute to regional stability and help sustain Israel's identity as a Jewish and democratic state. At the same time, the President has made clear that there will be no lasting peace unless Israel's security concerns are met. President Obama will continue to press Arab states to reach out to Israel. We will continue to support Israel's peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan, which have been pillars of peace and stability in the region for many years. And even as the President and the Democratic Party continue to encourage all parties to be resolute in the pursuit of peace, we will insist that any Palestinian partner must recognize Israel's right to exist, reject violence, and adhere to existing agreements.

___
_
_
_

Yes, I would agree DUMB JEWLOCKS aren't the brightest people voting for Obama.

As we clearly see how Anti Israel Obama is.

Why would these Dumb Jewlocks first vote for Obama with 80% of the Jewish vote & now Jewish support for Obama again is at nearly 80%.

__

These Dumb Jewlocks don't make any sense.

After reading this we can clearly see how dumb it is for dumb jewlocks to support Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christmas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 11 hr John 4,952
News Let it Out (Nov '07) Jun 20 bargersville 130
News Katy Perry's bizarre childhood: 'We picketed Ma... Jun 14 Pidheti 7
News Duncan Grieve: The Case of: Jonbenet Ramsay doc... (Oct '16) Jun 2 Jordan Holiday 3
News Was Baby Jesus an Illegal Immigrant? (Dec '11) Jun 1 Lottery Traitors ... 2,224
News Hallmark Delivers a 'Christmas Card' (Nov '07) May 30 Sweetiepie 87
News Valley forensic psychiatrist weighs in on JonBe... May 27 Jordan Holiday 2
More from around the web