Bronson Bush has a part in a new anim...

Bronson Bush has a part in a new animated Christmas movie.

There are 5 comments on the WTCR-AM Huntington story from Nov 27, 2009, titled Bronson Bush has a part in a new animated Christmas movie.. In it, WTCR-AM Huntington reports that:

A 14-year-old boy from northeastern Kentucky has had his show biz start with a voice part in a cartoon inspired by a northeast Ohio railroad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTCR-AM Huntington.

ghostman

Dublin, OH

#1 Dec 11, 2009
is he going to cry in it
Haha

Frisco, TX

#3 Dec 16, 2009
Who cares that Ginger is a joke.
I Seen It

Broken Arrow, OK

#5 Jan 6, 2010
It was good little cartoon, Hope He goes far! good luck
Noitall

Frisco, TX

#6 Jan 6, 2010
Great news for a great young guy. He has a world of talent and it has not gone to his head. Good for him!!!
raceland dad

Ashland, KY

#8 Jul 22, 2012
he is one of the dumbest kids ive seen. heard him on the radio, even a listener called in and asked a question, he tried to pull one out of his ginger ass and the listener even told him how retarded he was and called him 5. this kid is going no where. pretty sure him and who ever his F-ed up parents are probably do weed. low lifes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christmas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Intelligent Design's One Valid Scientific Point Fri Aunty Christ 97
Secret Santa (Pollyanna): Cinema Coupons? Fri Abishai100 1
News Carlsbad Medical Center delivers Christmas baby Apr 15 None 13
News 'Weird Al' Yankovic at the Vic: Accordion solos... Apr 8 North Mountain 1
News Trashy doc 'Casting JonBenet' feeds on viewers'... (Apr '17) Apr 6 Anonymous 25
News Valley forensic psychiatrist weighs in on JonBe... (Mar '17) Apr 1 Anonymous 4
News Home Improvement (Jun '12) Mar 29 Sujay Ghosal 55