Despite outcry, Christmas house owner light show a no-go

Full story: Newsday.com

Peter Walker was excited that later this year he and his wife, Lori-Ann, would bring their daughter, Emma Grace, to see the elaborate Christmas lights at the home of fellow North Babylon resident Andrew Spadafora.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 47 of47
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Concerned Mom

Highland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

2ndtank wrote:
<quoted text>His one kid, lulu bell is in prison for solicitation of prostitution, and the other ,Lester,is on Megans Law list.
This is one of the miscreants from Port Jervis ny forum .They also spread there filt on Milford,Macungie PA.Any one seeing there names Loose stools and pink panther 2ndtank notify REPORT ABUSE Checkout the port jervis forum,see what I mean.Something should be done to stop this filt.
Concerned Mom

Highland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Concerned Mom wrote:
<quoted text>This is one of the miscreants from Port Jervis ny forum .They also spread there filt on Milford,Macungie PA.Any one seeing there names Loose stools and pink panther 2ndtank notify REPORT ABUSE Checkout the port jervis forum,see what I mean.Something should be done to stop this filt.
Read the filt from these people,here and the port jervis forum.WHEN IS SOMETHING GOING TO BE DONE?
Concerned Mom

Highland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

loose stool wrote:
<quoted text>
We'ins comin to get ya!
The Last word in the orignal quote was somehow texted in by this low life.I did not use that word Co-------er, doing something like that should be against the LAW.
Sherlock Holmes

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

Judged:

Who are you kidding, 2nd Tank, GetoffmyLawn and Lulu Bell, you're all the same person. Isn't that correct, Mr. Watson! I deduced that three persons from Milford, Pa., two gentlemen and one lady, would not venture into a thread concerning Long Islanders. Unless,of course, there were relatives involved. Concerned Mom from Lynbrook is a prime suspect. A brandy to celebrate, Mr. Watson?
new year 2011

Dover, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2010

2ndtank wrote:
When are we gonna do something about these communist little skanks ,lulu LTM' lester' concerned mommy dearest' just asking....... and so on. OOOOHHHHH the "filt" Whats wrong lulu daddy not hittin it hard enough?Or is it mom? Now heres the big question...Are you a fan of @n@1 cex? Doesn't it hurt!
ew?
concerned neighbor

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

Hope he never does it again!!! people that go to the house are so rude stoping in the middle of the street, parking on everyones lawn, leaving garbage. I feel so bad for his neighbors!!!
james

Northport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

I loved the house, the owners and the passion they had for community and the holidays. Andrew instilled the passion to me of decorating at 15 years old. At 22 I am still doing it and bigger and better every year. Thank you Andrew for being the best decorated house on long island and giving all our children in the community a rememberable childhood. Love you guys, James - The Christmas Kid!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 47 of47
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••