Roadshow: Car thief ruins woman's Chr...

Roadshow: Car thief ruins woman's Christmas

There are 3 comments on the The Daily Breeze story from Jan 3, 2013, titled Roadshow: Car thief ruins woman's Christmas. In it, The Daily Breeze reports that:

Q Merry Christmas. Particularly to the person who stole my car from the front of my house on Christmas Day between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. I hope you enjoy the two bags of cat food, three cases of soda, my 10-year collection of CDs, the iPhone amplifier, the C sticker which will let you park in the county parking lot and my 24-hour fitness pass as well ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Breeze.

brits are pants

Blacklick, OH

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Margaret should have parked her car in the garage.
Thievs are Scum

Fremont, CA

#2 Jul 12, 2013
I am buying back the pieces removed from my car when it was stolen and recovered (thank goodness it was recovered). Some of us have no garage to "park in".

The thing that gets me is that as I am buying these parts online I realize that I may be buying back the very same parts that were stolen from the thieves for all I know. E-bay, wrecking yards, you name it...there is no real tracibility.

I would gladly shoot any thief in the face whether it be a car thief, a candy bar thief, or a Wall Street thief.
Mother Theresa

Cachan, France

#3 Aug 21, 2013
Thievs are Scum wrote:
I would gladly shoot any thief in the face whether it be a car thief, a candy bar thief, or a Wall Street thief.
Murder is much worse than theft you evil b!tch !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christmas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas Celebration, Blessings, and Reverence May 17 John 1
News The tragedy of JonBenet (Mar '06) May 9 Anonymous 360
News Cold Case: Sodder Family Fire (May '09) Apr 29 Bear Feet 72
News Budgeting for snow Apr '18 Take photos 2
News Notices Apr '18 Chestnut Ridge PA... 1
News Lasting wounds: The 20th anniversary of the Ron... (Jan '08) Apr '18 Meee 7
News Intelligent Design's One Valid Scientific Point Apr '18 Davidjayjordan 98