Cheryl Brenneke reacts to Clay Waller...

Cheryl Brenneke reacts to Clay Waller's sentence on his Internet harassment case

There are 1 comment on the KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau story from Jan 4, 2012, titled Cheryl Brenneke reacts to Clay Waller's sentence on his Internet harassment case. In it, KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau reports that:

S District Judge this week sentenced Clay Waller to 5-years in prison for his federal harassment case! Judge Stephen Limbaugh Junior rendered that sentencing Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 4, 2012
funny but Ive had a guy on TOPIX threaten to kill and bury me and TOPIX wont even ban him......pathetic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christmas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 1 hr thetruth 4,824
News Cold Case: Sodder Family Fire (May '09) Aug 24 BVM228 64
The christmas gift Aug 18 Andymolly 1
News More than 100 bikers take part in Brothers Fore... Aug 8 Big Bad Biker 2
News How FedEx handles millions of packages during t... (Dec '15) Aug 6 chuckbeyor101 2
News Amina Hassan: Bring the Christmas spirit to Ram... Jul '16 Merry Islammas 2
News Darryl McDaniels of Run-DMC on addiction, depre... Jul '16 TOBACCO ADDICTION 1
More from around the web