Christmas on the Pecos seeks help dec...

Christmas on the Pecos seeks help decorating

There are 44 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Oct 29, 2012, titled Christmas on the Pecos seeks help decorating. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

Carlsbad has become renowned for its spectacular Christmas light show provided for the community and visitors by homeowners with homes along the Pecos River.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sister

Hobbs, NM

#41 Nov 15, 2012
richie rich Wanda wrote:
I have you know, sister, I live on Riverside Dr. and don't you forget it. You are the chump.
You probably live in the River Oaks apts. I hear they have a trashy lot living there!
Los Lobo

Carlsbad, NM

#42 Nov 30, 2012
I went on the river tour tonight and saw a lot of commercial advertising at the houses. These lazy river owners don't want to do the work them selves so they let Tate Branch, Walmart, Churches, Dental, and etc. all advertise their signs in the yards. This was very pathetic and a waste of my money tonight. Plus a lot of homes did not even have lights. I will never go on this tour again.
Martha Olivares

Hobbs, NM

#43 Dec 1, 2012
losers wrote:
Effin losers who can't figure out that you have to actually work to earn enough money to live on Riverside, you complain but tonight I almost ran over all your kids that you took trick or treating on Riverside hoping the "rich people" would load them up! AND, some of the Riverside residents are older and not able to physically do the decorating! QUIT COMPLAINING, GET AN EDUCATION, AND EARN ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY A HOUSE ON RIVERSIDE! AND TEACH YOUR KIDS THAT THEY SHOULD DO THE SAME AND WORK HARD FOR NICE THINGS AND NOT THAT THEY SHOULD WINE AND CRY THAT THEIR PARENTS WERE SO DUMB THAT THEY NEVER SHOWED THEM BY EXAMPLE HOW TO MAKE MONEY! I do agree that the city should pay the electric bill during the touring time! I am soooooooo sick of the freakin people who cry that they don't have anything and bash those who worked their butts off to have something. And, before you start crying about how your a single mother raising kids all by yourself please stop! It is not our fault that you choose to sleep with losers and have multiple kids!!
Balance. It is give and take. Obviously they steal. The lights are
fun but these are their homes. Did their CARC money disappear.
Too many memorials? These people are worthless. Who cares.

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#44 Dec 1, 2012
Martha Olivares wrote:
<quoted text>
Balance. It is give and take. Obviously they steal. The lights are
fun but these are their homes. Did their CARC money disappear.
Too many memorials? These people are worthless. Who cares.
Why can you not type a clear and concise thought? Your messages are completely indecipherable.

Who steals what? What CARC money? Memorials? Who is worthless?(My opinion is you)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christmas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I was jilted for Tori Spelling (May '06) Jul 28 StarMoss 17
News Santa and Mrs. Claus make annual float trip thr... (Dec '09) Jul 24 C Brown 3
News Home Improvement (Jun '12) Jul 13 ellataylor 25
News JUMBO and the return of the elephants (Dec '08) Jul '15 Roshini 13
News Rapper Master P makes Christmas bright for murd... (Dec '13) Jul '15 rebel111 4
News Pancho Claus: A Tex-Mex Santa from the South Pole (Dec '13) Jun '15 Santafarts 12
News Capitola condo residents steamed by loss of heat (Dec '08) Jun '15 Megheede 22
More from around the web