Tingley family tries to 'Save Face' o...

Tingley family tries to 'Save Face' on Facebook

There are 41 comments on the timestranscript.canadaeast.com story from Dec 20, 2008, titled Tingley family tries to 'Save Face' on Facebook. In it, timestranscript.canadaeast.com reports that:

By Craig Babstock

Times & Transcript ,Moncton, NB

Relatives of the accused have been in court over the past two days to support the accused and that support has also surfaced on the Internet.

Steven Tingley, another of Rodney's sons, has created a Facebook page called 'Support for The Tingley Family,' which had 174 members as of yesterday afternoon. On his page, Tingley writes that he's looking for people to support his family, adding that they've "been arrested for some stuff they didn't even do." He goes on to write that they're not an organized crime family and "most of you guys know that they are just like anyone else".

The page features several photos of family members being regular folks, including photos of Michael with his family, Rodney with his children and grandchildren and other shots such as Rodney putting a baseball cap on what appears to be a pet miniature horse.

There are also many photos taken of the Tingley properties being raided by police officers the morning of Dec. 10 in the Salisbury, Middlesex and Colpitts Settlement area. One photo from the raid is of Steven's dead kitten, though it doesn't say how the cat died.

http://www.new.facebook.com/s.php?q=%27Support+for+The+Tingley+Family%2C%27+&init=q&sid=ee23172c16def8eee23711f48b442e8b#/group.php?gid=55483257068

Join the discussion below, or Read more at timestranscript.canadaeast.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ned kingsly

Canada

#1 Dec 23, 2008
who cares about the tingley family! send them 2 jail for 15-25 years or so.
seven

Canada

#2 Dec 23, 2008
steven tingley is full of crap.Good people give me a break. does anyone believe his lies?If yes give your head a shake.
happy in salisbury

Canada

#4 Dec 24, 2008
was steven tingley arrested for selling pills in st. john? why YES he was, send him to jail with the rest.
2nice

Canada

#5 Dec 26, 2008
the Tingleys are drug dealers so why would anyone support them, are poeple in Salisburry that stupid? Or are the supporters all on drugs ? they must be.
seven

Canada

#7 Dec 31, 2008
Steven Tingley cant save face,because we all know that Mike,Chris,kevin,rodney,and rodger are down and out. SORRY ABOUT YOUR DEAD CAT.... ha ha ha.
Complaints are justified

Toronto, Canada

#8 Dec 31, 2008
There is no doubt that we are all very lucky to live in Canada where we don't experience the horrors of the places listed

(which should include the US for loss of freedom and military overspending).

But we do live here, and have the right to want better treatment.

This does not mean we don't appreciate what we have, it just means that even one of the best countries to live in still has a long way to go.

We still have individiots wanting to: restrict a woman's right to an abortion, oppose gay marriage, send troops to inflict our values by force on other countries.

We have a failing economy based on rabid hyperconsumerism, we have homeless people dying on the street, the list goes on.

The fact that we have a "list" doesn't preclude empathy for the people in other countries. It's not a race to "worst".

I applaud the people of those countries (and this one) for their ability to adapt, and create a life for themselves under bad conditions.

I hope 2009 treats them better.

Submitted by BuddhaMan at 12:44 PM Wednesday, December 31 2008

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/559...
unclesopranoisaf aker

Moncton, Canada

#9 Mar 11, 2009
1 min ago
1 min ago
In all reality the Tingleys,what they used 2 do & whom they claimed they were,& the name they built 4 themselves was a source of daily pride 4 them don't u fake supporters go doubting or turning ur support 4 ur local compound into some cowardly "they never did anything wrong bullshit" now that the chips r down,Like they always said "I AM A TINGLEY" proud 2 be,so they & u should let them wear their stigma from their actions like MEN.I am a Hopper & I can tell all u who claim 2 know,that either u really do & r just liars or u really don't n should shut up.I really do know the 5w's of all this ,& we didn't paint the picture or start the fight,we stood our ground,r dealing with it like Men,& the day a tingley gets or got Burned by the law or whatever else, I assure u I shed a tear as I clapped,I feel bad 4 the FRIENDS I thought they were but I loath the enemies they made themselves become.all over greed .no1 paid the cops off,they were just lying in wait,4 mikey 2 give them the reason & chance 2 swallow them whole & they all know deep down THAT is HOW they ended up where they r it wasn't because of hoppers it was because of MIKE!cry wahhh now but 2 little 2 late. oh & the many personas of steven tingley r always given away by the spelling like writting hole when he means whole what a maroon.by the way steve this is me not all those other people & tanya is way 2 busy 2 play ur little posting war games.some of us know about the Tingleys habbit of making deals with the cops, getting warned before raids,charges that get dropped 4 info,calls 2 moe comeau 2 get a little help getting daddy outta jail,setting up people 2 rob a guy then selling one of them out,he gets killed then selling the killers out in exchange for the cops turning a blind eye 2 how they orchestrated the whole thing.Post those pictures though I know they don't exist..unless u mean from the times u all tried 2 have me falsely charged & arrested..haha when roger called comeau to get chris off of his dui charge he found out the DEAL well had run dry though.lol. I know way more then u could ever make up..I know u were an outcast untill they had no choice but 2 Make mike put up with u after ur DEALIN xtc charges..nice xtc raver dance on utube why did u deleet all the GAY dancing?ashamed? whatever.spew a little more crap jerky,just 2 let u know JENNY JONES isn't me or anyone in my family but I do know who she is,so the shoutouts in court were funny but pointless!I do agree with jenny but have & will always state clearly when it is me & notice I do use a little more tact when i make my point or gouge!BTW no evidence has been overturned or thrown out yet nor have any charges, the only things up in the air is who is whos lawyer will they get paid when is the trial 2 start how long can Roger JUNIOR SOPRANO Tingley keep up his fake insanity,& will he pee himself 2 make it LOOK REAL...the judge did say they didn't need 2 see any videos in regards to bail as they had already made up their mind 2 DENY it but hey u know that little liar u were there..oh & stop dedicating GAY dance videos & posts 2 me & my wife homo-ginized milker we don't SWING & we don't associate with scum so go make some new friends feltcher! steven denis flowertop hatguy multiple persona braindisorder moron make up a few more lies, 2 defend yourselves u trash us...get a new tactic that one is getting old fast...lies won't set ur family free & if u think convincing a few strangers of lies puts u all in a better light.well..ummm it doesn't
RANGER RICK

Moncton, Canada

#10 Mar 11, 2009
I heard that they have soo much gall ,that after the cops picked up Mr.Wilson and Irwin that it wasn't enough for Mike to have tried to rob Mr.wilson or to have put him on the path that led to a murder or that he ratted them all out and sent them to prison I heard after all that he STILL felt it necessary to steal Mr wilsons van right out of his yard.What a prick but hey I guess that is how THEY took care of the competition!yeah I also hear that Jason Tingley a cousine has been charged with damaging some heavy equipment belonging to The hoppers , a blakney and a longafee twice and that he caved right away and wrote several statements implicating all the tingleys except kevin in those damages and several other crimes as well as aa few other family secrets in return for being released and a sentence reduction promise at sentencing...how the mighty have fallen!
unclesopranoisaf aker

Moncton, Canada

#11 Mar 11, 2009
I submit to all those who claim the Tingleys have beaten all the charges that the hoppers laid on them this - first,any charges that actually went to trial there were at least some guilty verdicts-second the rcmp lays charges not the victims-third having a lawyer who is buddies with the crowns and gets things dropped on technicalities or thrown out for the inconvenience to his client does not constitute BEATING a charge-fourth none of the above validates the statement that the charges must then have been false or built on lies,it just means that they have a tricky dicky lawyer-fifth-a really innocent person wouldn't weasle out on charges but face them to be vindicated and found not guilty for all to see,thus teir actions actuall make them look just as guilty as if found so and not the opposite as some would claim.....on another note I noticed that the rcmp have removed the youtube arson video, I wonder why? was it all the slander and crazies posting off topic-I..DON"T...THINK... SOOOO.As I hear it that "someone in the know" has made a claim 4 the 10.000$ reward , that statements were taken and all that is left is the formallity of charges to be laid, soon,I also hear that the Tingleys r calling the crown office almost daily trying to offer Information on "THINGS THEY KNOW" for some light handeling and favors in regards to these 57 charges,I also hear that two busts in Nova Scotia and @ least one in ontario,and a pot raid in chipman area, 2 name but a few, were the result of what led the women to be freed on their own recognissance.in fact Rodney has offered from the get go to plead guilty to it all and tell them anything he knows if they would just drop all charges on the women..and that is much more than can be said for his actor of a coward weasle brother who wants to leave them all to the wolves..really roger needs to get out so he can get their stash of cash out of where he hid it so he and the women can flee! will his ploy work?If It doesn't soon it may be too late.If I were one of their connects or people who sold them anything illegal on a regular bassis I'd be worried right now...I might even suggest running away to the dominican, to hide not re-up that is...funny I also heard that all the little suppliers who were trading this for that with them have already outted them with statements like little Porkey statement writters, you can't blame them I mean they all got caught the same way the tingley's did because of mike and the HEAT he brings down on all those who get near him.sooo Voice your support druggies and dealers I hear "SOMEONE" is taking notes on who's who and I hear they wear uniforms to work and drive "WHITE CARS".tic tock time's running out for all u sweat-ers best find some holes to crawl int..I feel for the people who r getting vortexed into this suckhole of tingley heat but hey if you r in the group of pukes who keep giving me the dirty eye and plotting to get at me when I did nothing to you well You might want to think more about who brought the heat to town rather than how to avenge the crew that would turn on you to save their own ass, shit they sold out robin, one of their own crew with 8 signed affidavits for shits and giggles, what other stories have they made up and signed statements to, how much do they know about all their "FRIENDS" business and connections...ask yourselfs that powerhouses and the like! btw steven maybe you all r the kind of ppl who shoot their own shit to frame others we r nott 4 u to suggest such a thing is downright despicable
seven

Canada

#12 Mar 13, 2009
STEVEN TINGLEY is full of shit, lies and deny that is the Tingley way.
handyman

Halifax, Canada

#13 Jun 21, 2009
hey guys the hopper are tht stupid and i am sure they would run anyone over to get thier own way
nowwhatis

Canada

#14 Jun 22, 2009
give your head a shake, have the hoppers been charged with anything? No it is the tingleys that will be on trial soon.

handyman you must be on some of those tingley drugs.
Or just pissed off that your dope dealers are locked up?
juanita perez

Moncton, Canada

#15 Aug 14, 2009
ha ha ha ha save face? why do they even care they are scum, they loved to be scum they will never change ,,I hope the whole lot of em rotts in JAILLLL for 2/3rds of 20 years or more!
littlejohn

Lakefield, Canada

#17 Oct 11, 2009
Well I see that the tingley are coming out on top again and the web site they have proff that the hopper are just worst then they are we are the hoppers out of jail they should be in there before the tingley family
littlejohn

Lakefield, Canada

#18 Oct 11, 2009
And I know for a FACT that steven tingley was not selling pills you guys are all liers he with with the guy that was selling them and took the blame for them and got 4 Months in jail and then wait for it ...wait for it ...HAHAHHAHA Steven Tingley was released from jail after 2 WEEKS becuase he wasn't the one that sold pill the RCMP KNOWS THAT ONE AND THIS IS ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE OF THE HOPPERS LAW AND WHAT THEY THINK OF EVERYONE THAT AIN"T THEM HAHAHAHHAHA AND THATS A FACT ,,,,, WAIT TILL YOU SEE WHAT COMES THIS SUMMER COMING UP <<<<
nowwhatis

Hillsborough, Canada

#19 Jan 30, 2010
littlejohn wrote:
Well I see that the tingley are coming out on top again and the web site they have proff that the hopper are just worst then they are we are the hoppers out of jail they should be in there before the tingley family
so Steve you guys were "on top" what about now with Kevin and his change of plea? Are the Tingleys still "GOOD PEOPLE"? I think not.
enigma

Moncton, Canada

#21 Sep 23, 2010
RANGER RICK wrote:
I heard that they have soo much gall ,that after the cops picked up Mr.Wilson and Irwin that it wasn't enough for Mike to have tried to rob Mr.wilson or to have put him on the path that led to a murder or that he ratted them all out and sent them to prison I heard after all that he STILL felt it necessary to steal Mr wilsons van right out of his yard.What a prick but hey I guess that is how THEY took care of the competition!yeah I also hear that Jason Tingley a cousine has been charged with damaging some heavy equipment belonging to The hoppers , a blakney and a longafee twice and that he caved right away and wrote several statements implicating all the tingleys except kevin in those damages and several other crimes as well as aa few other family secrets in return for being released and a sentence reduction promise at sentencing...how the mighty have fallen!
wow is your information proven facts or proven gossip
notme

Moncton, Canada

#22 Sep 23, 2010
they will get away with most it because like usual the RCMP mess up
Beck

Moncton, Canada

#23 Sep 25, 2010
Well all I can say is I'm not too f*&$n surprised as I opened the paper today to see that once again, the tingley trial will not go ahead yet. Another delay. SHOCKER!!!! This is unreal. Get it going. They are now out and invading and infesting our community again. Its time they go back in and don't come out for at least 30yrs or so. Fack.
Whyyoucantbeliev ethem

Hillsborough, Canada

#25 Dec 22, 2010
Kevin Tingley stood in a Moncton courtroom yesterday morning clutching a written statement he prepared for the court.
Tingley, appearing greatly humbled after spending the last 14 months in jail, told Court of Queen's Bench Chief Justice David Smith he takes full responsibility for the actions that landed him in this situation.
Tingley, 31, of Colpitts Settlement, said his biggest regret is he hasn't been able to be there for his wife Terry and two young daughters.
The actions Tingley referred to were his involvement in the drug trade which saw him traffic and conspire to traffic cocaine, oxycodone, methadone and cannabis. His dealings ranged from tiny amounts of drugs to large amounts worth thousands of dollars.
Tingley was arrested the morning of Dec. 10, 2008, after a year-long police investigation. He was denied bail and has been in custody ever since.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christmas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Let it Out (Nov '07) Fri Big Bad Joe 135
News Inside basement where JonBenet Ramsey was murde... Thu BrotherMoon 2
News JonBenet: Paula Woodward on New Book, John Rams... Thu Rainbow334 7
News Fannin County Commissioner's Court: Chamber of ... Sep 11 Horndawg Doug 11
News Firefighters raising funds for annual toy drive Sep 7 Covfefe 16
News Storm aftermath: Our readers' views (Jan '14) Sep 6 if-disaster-strikes 11
News The Gay Soap Operas of YouTube Aug 30 joke spoiler 10
More from around the web