Limbaugh unveils "Baracka Claus", asserts Democrats bribe Hispanics for votes, mocks w/Feliz Navidad

Nov 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Kos

With 600 radio stations and fifteen plus hours of programming each week, Limbaugh is the most common source of bigotry, mendacity, inanity, calumny and obloquy in the right wing echo chamber.

Comments
61 - 80 of 142 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2014

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/11/16/...

RUSH: I just read another op-ed ripping Romney to shreds. You know, Romney's out there saying that Obama really had a great bribery operation going. And Bobby Jindal just went nuts when Romney said that. In fact, here let me grab this. Let me find them. This is Romney on Wednesday, conference call, campaign donors.

ROMNEY: It's a proven political strategy, which is give a bunch of money from the government to a group, and guess what, they'll vote for you. Let me tell you what I would do if I were a Democrat running four years from now, I'd say, "You know what, dental care will be included in Obamacare." Immigration we can solve, but the giving away free stuff is a hard thing to compete with.

RUSH: Okay. I mean, Santa Claus. It is. Apparently it is dire, Romney saying this. Apparently this is a big problem for the Republican Party. We're not supposed to look at people this way. People are just insecure. It's a bad economy. And if somebody's promised security, workers, they can't find jobs, they're not takers and so forth. We're never gonna win anything if we look at people that way. Grab Baracka Claus is Coming to Town. We gotta put that in here.'Cause my whole Santa Claus theory is obviously now under attack by other Republicans. I don't know how long this will last, so here it is.

(playing of song)

Yeah, I'm telling you, folks, fires are breaking out all over the Republican Party. Bobby Jindal, I think Peggy Noonan, J. Pod, John Podhoretz are talking about, it's such a shame, Romney ran such a great campaign, such a great concession speech, and now he's just imploding. One of my first takes the night of the election returns coming in was, "It's hard to beat Santa Claus." I mean, they are really jumping all over Romney. I thought that it was well known by everybody that the welfare state establishment votes Democrat. Apparently that's not true....
responder

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, that not punk. In the forum there is one known as "slim punk" in another thread, by his friends. LOL
Best in the world.
*Cult of Personality*
http://youtu.be/YrFkWcKDzGg
Living Colour
Awesome band! Awesome song, too...:)
juan

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Snerdley laughs when Rusho starts to do his magic to get money from haters and racists. Rusho knows where his money comes from (the Nazis) and he knows how to get it.

Wait a minute, Rusho might take my money to advertise hot pretzels, i might need to call Snerdley.

Hot pretzel, racists?
juan

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Snerdley knows that Rusho is a liar (he lies for money) and Snerdley knows that 8 years of Bush and war mongering trashed the US economy and that *now (thanks to informed voters)* America has a chance once more to be the greatest place on earth to work and live and have children and raise a family.

The future looks bright, get out the shades.

*I Feel Good*

http://youtu.be/DuDeBcpLITQ

James Brown

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

juan wrote:
Snerdley laughs when Rusho starts to do his magic to get money from haters and racists. Rusho knows where his money comes from (the Nazis) and he knows how to get it.
Wait a minute, Rusho might take my money to advertise hot pretzels, i might need to call Snerdley.
Hot pretzel, racists?
^^^That's just defamation, there is no hate or racism on Rush's show. His family are known anti-Nazis; they don't have truth or common decency on their side.

That's how you can tell they are wrong. Wake up.
juan

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^That's just defamation, there is no hate or racism on Rush's show. His family are known anti-Nazis; they don't have truth or common decency on their side.
Rush a brainwashed Nazi?

http://youtu.be/RNJ5nn2-2oo

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I don't click strange links.

Rush Limbaugh is not a Nazi, listeners are not brainwashed. It's about freedom.
juan

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^That's just defamation, there is no hate or racism on Rush's show. His family are known anti-Nazis; they don't have truth or common decency on their side.
Rush a racist?

http://youtu.be/tiLVTzljOjA
juan

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Brian_G wrote:
I don't click strange links.
Rush Limbaugh is not a Nazi, listeners are not brainwashed. It's about freedom.
You have no anti virus program? You have no safe guards on your computer?

Don't click *any* links and get off topix asap!
juan

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Here is Limbaugh being a traitor and war monger discussing things he knows nothing about and spewing hate. This was on his show *before* the election. He was desperate to get the Republican Presidential victory, he knew the true numbers in the polls.

Listen as he spews hate and lies and 20/20 vision backwards after the facts.

How is this guy (Rush Limbaugh) still in this country? How is he still on the air, except that he helped to get the defeat, really of the GOP for President.

He talks about some cover up?

He knows everything about what happened like he orchestrated it himself.

Limbaugh is offensive to all Americans and he uses the dead that can't defend themselves or say what happened.

This will make you want to puke.

Limbaugh knows nothing and spews hate.

Limbaugh on Benghazi.
http://youtu.be/l-i8_HBI9kc

Guess what Rush, you lost.
juan

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Limbaugh is among the highest paid people in U.S. media, signing a contract in 2008 for $400 million through 2016. --Wikipedia
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

responder wrote:
<quoted text>
No "racism" since no race was involved. It was merely a sarcastic comment based on the poster's published admission of Puerto Rican ancestry and the known fact that they (particularly female ones) talk a lot.
Why are you being so damned politically correct if you're a RIGHTIE? Don't you people pretend to HATE that? Or is it just hypocrisy on your part?
I'm not "pro-illegal," incidentally, jackass. I'm anti-illegal immigration, always have been.
Keep up the stupid posts, I know you will...:)
because the princess is American, her parents are Puerto Rican and Puerto Rico is an American property.....AND THOSE CITIZENS HAVE ALL THE AMERICAN RIGHTS YOU AND I HAVE! SO SHE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO SPEAK AS SHE PLEASES AND POST WHAT SHE WANTS! She and her parents have all our rights and benefits WHERE AS ILLEGALS AND THEIR ANCHOR KIDS DON'T. YOU'RE THE ONE POSTING STUPIDITY.
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

MyLittlePrincess wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an America first and foremost and I will always fight for my country. My parents are from Puerto Rico,,, being there or here is the same thing;We have illegals. I will always stand up for what I believe in and that is to rid ourselves of people who sneak across our porous border, leech off the system/our hard earned money,refuse to assimilate and commit crimes in the process,,, toward our children/elderly etc.. The Illegals refusal to assimilate are costing us a pretty penny. So , as I explained (to Juan) getting me deported to Europe or wherever will not work because this is my home,this is my country,I am American first and foremost,my country concerns me and I will never give up the fight to bring America back on track. Juan and those who attempt to push Amnesty down our throats will hear us roar/see us/face us for as long/long time to come for as long as it may takes to bring America back on track. We (true Patriots)will continue our fight get America to where she once was,,,a strong/health/prosperous nation .We need to secure our borders and enforce our laws without all this pandering taking place just to keep the Democratic Party in place. So go ahead and take my comment as a you wish,for anyone with an open mind and love for his/her country could easily figure out what I meant.
I LOVE YOUR POST, and agree 100%! I mourn for our country and what it has become.

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

ima wrote:
<quoted text> I LOVE YOUR POST, and agree 100%! I mourn for our country and what it has become.
Thank you ima, I love all of yours too. All the True Patriots here keep me focused and determined to continue to get America(the America I was born into and grew up too believe in)back on track. It embarrasses me what I see today and the people who sit and accept things as they come without making a move to improve their lives/our country and get rid of these useless politicians. Politicians whose only goal is to destroy our live by forcing us into Gov. dependency.
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

youtube.com/watch...
Obama generously,,,nothin changed obama just got lucky

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Limbaugh should be tarred & feathered.

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Limbaugh( EL Rushbo) for Mayor Of Real-Ville. Cast your votes leftists ,for he loves you guys the most.LOL
LOL

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

juan wrote:
Limbaugh is among the highest paid people in U.S. media, signing a contract in 2008 for $400 million through 2016.--Wikipedia
Where's your avatar Slim?
LOL

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

The Notorious Rico wrote:
Limbaugh should be tarred & feathered.
You don't like anyone, period.
Ratliff

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

With the exception New Mexico, the ten poorest states all voted for Romney. So much for out of touch Mitten's nitwit theory about losing due to "gifts from Obama."
1. Mississippi
2. West Virginia
3. Arkansas
4. Kentucky
5. Alabama
6. Tennessee
7. Louisiana
8. New Mexico (Blue)
9. South Carolina
10. Oklahoma

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christmas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
As a man-made famine looms, Christmas comes ear... Aug 13 Mr tony 1
The value of newspaper advertising (Nov '13) Aug 3 upeopleneedtogeta... 6
Antioch auto body shop gives out four cars to f... (Dec '13) Aug 2 g 2
A&E: Duck Dynasty will continue, religion and g... Aug 1 Phyllis Schlafly ... 28
Kenny & Ziggy's Delicatessen Restaurant Jul '14 Walter Glen Stockton 1
Fort Mill kids contact Santa the old fashioned way Jul '14 Jeffrey 1
Let There be Peace Jul '14 Sid 12

Search the Christmas Forum:
•••