Pentagon's Broken Payroll System

Jul 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Outside the Beltway

In what is slated as the first installment in a series, " How The Pentagon's Payroll Quagmire Traps America's Soldiers ," Reuters combines several anecdotes with some reasonable guesses about the scope of the problem.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Pam Geldar

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

This is an outrage. Someone needs to gran the bull by the balls to make sure these poor soldiers get paid. They already don't earn enough considering they are shot at, forced to get up at 4 AM, run 43 miles in training and have to eat MRE's. Now we don't even have enough in the coffers to pay them? Let's get it together people and start supporting our troops. Tattoos, beer and condoms aren't cheap you know. Let's demand action for these brave men.
Hot Shot Chicano

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

NO!!!!!! everybody needs some belt tightening. They need to pick themselves up by their boot straps. Look at the economy , we cannot keep giving away these freebies any more.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Hot Shot Chicano wrote:
NO!!!!!! everybody needs some belt tightening. They need to pick themselves up by their boot straps. Look at the economy , we cannot keep giving away these freebies any more.
Why don't you pick yourself up by your own jockstrap? Our boys deserve the best and we need to pay them top dollar.
APPAUSEPLEASE

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

This is the type of clownbot that never ever saw himself on the other side of a round coming down range.

These folks put up with things most of civilians having cushy jobs don't have to. True they signed up and they can stay or go but
as long as they wear the uniform of this country they need to be
paid on time, in a fair manner and provided with the best that we can. Trust me - military folks make the most out of every dollar they are given.
Hot Shot Chicano wrote:
Outrageous

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Three items very important to the military and when ignored, could destroy a career.

Mail, hot food and pay.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

APPAUSEPLEASE wrote:
This is the type of clownbot that never ever saw himself on the other side of a round coming down range.
These folks put up with things most of civilians having cushy jobs don't have to. True they signed up and they can stay or go but
as long as they wear the uniform of this country they need to be
paid on time, in a fair manner and provided with the best that we can. Trust me - military folks make the most out of every dollar they are given.
<quoted text>
My secret in picking up women is that I have very muscular buns. I do a glute workout three days a week but the main thing I do is not sit on the toilet for more than 20 seconds at a time. If you look at the men and women with enormous rumps and cellulite all over, the one thing they have in common is that they often sit on the crapper for hours at a time. Some even take a sandwich in there to eat with them. I have found that not sitting on the bowl for too long really helps my muscle tone. So what I do when I have to take a dump is to wait until the log starts to come out and then run like sixty to sit down and squeeze it out. If I ever have the runs or the trots, I actually sit and squirt some out and then stand up quickly and sit down for the next squirt. This keeps my buns firm and toned and that's why so many women love me.
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Larry Driscoll wrote:
<quoted text>
My secret in picking up women is that I have very muscular buns. I do a glute workout three days a week but the main thing I do is not sit on the toilet for more than 20 seconds at a time. If you look at the men and women with enormous rumps and cellulite all over, the one thing they have in common is that they often sit on the crapper for hours at a time. Some even take a sandwich in there to eat with them. I have found that not sitting on the bowl for too long really helps my muscle tone. So what I do when I have to take a dump is to wait until the log starts to come out and then run like sixty to sit down and squeeze it out. If I ever have the runs or the trots, I actually sit and squirt some out and then stand up quickly and sit down for the next squirt. This keeps my buns firm and toned and that's why so many women love me.
Another classic example of case and point.
Father McQuarters

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Lawnmowermaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Another classic example of case and point.
Don't you mean "case in point?"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••