Celebrate Christmas Eve, Lithuanian-s...

Celebrate Christmas Eve, Lithuanian-style

There are 3 comments on the The Herald story from Dec 8, 2006, titled Celebrate Christmas Eve, Lithuanian-style. In it, The Herald reports that:

Part of the fun of Kucios, the ancient Lithuanian celebration of the winter solstice, has been guessing which of my guests are glancing at their watches surreptitiously, figuring how many hours before they can ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Herald.

Huckleberry

Michigan Center, MI

#1 Dec 18, 2006
I would rather "sneak" a peek at my watch. To look at my watch surreptitiously, I would want to get a dressed in a new suit to use that word. Those BIG words don't impress me at all.
nancy

Calgary, Canada

#3 Dec 19, 2011
where does lithuania celebrate christmas?
Jacobiem mugatu

Boston, MA

#4 May 1, 2012
Cherry street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christmas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tingley family tries to 'Save Face' on Facebook (Dec '08) Aug 26 Andrew le 41
News Old-fashioned shoe-shine stand among Central Ma... (Dec '10) Aug 26 Shaiilesh 8
News Home Improvement (Jun '12) Aug 23 Anonymous 28
News Kenny & Ziggy's Delicatessen Restaurant (Jul '14) Aug 18 Tasty Farts 5
News I was jilted for Tori Spelling (May '06) Jul '15 StarMoss 17
News Santa and Mrs. Claus make annual float trip thr... (Dec '09) Jul '15 C Brown 3
News JUMBO and the return of the elephants (Dec '08) Jul '15 Roshini 13
More from around the web