Sri Lankans without visas sent home

Sri Lankans without visas sent home

There are 16 comments on the NEWS.com.au story from Nov 1, 2012, titled Sri Lankans without visas sent home. In it, NEWS.com.au reports that:

A FURTHER 26 Sri Lankans have been returned to their home country, bringing the total number of returns to Sri Lanka since August to 116.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NEWS.com.au.

Shimmering

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#1 Nov 2, 2012
They dont believe our lies eny more. We tamils need to innovate new thing or a new method to fool Ausies.
eksath perera

Sri Lanka

#2 Nov 2, 2012
Shimmering wrote:
They dont believe our lies eny more. We tamils need to innovate new thing or a new method to fool Ausies.
sinhala sakilliya, you sinhala ballo invented goo eating tradition. So, your time would better spent on drinking some urine.lol
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#3 Nov 2, 2012
Abbott will be extremely sad if this trend continues.....he will sulk big time without his favourite political football to play with..(lol)
Ponnambalam

Ottawa, Canada

#4 Nov 2, 2012
eksath perera wrote:
<quoted text>sinhala sakilliya, you sinhala ballo invented goo eating tradition. So, your time would better spent on drinking some urine.lol
Sakkiliya trying to market his urine buckets. LOL
Eagle

Brisbane, Australia

#5 Nov 2, 2012
I heard most of recent boat people are Sinhalese from Negombo who are fisherman and not scared of long boat trips etc.
Ponnambalam

Ottawa, Canada

#6 Nov 2, 2012
Eagle wrote:
I heard most of recent boat people are Sinhalese from Negombo who are fisherman and not scared of long boat trips etc.
I bet you read that on Tamule.nut LOL

idiot tribe who believe anything that another para demala say. pow

“Hindu God- Dhanwantri”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 3, 2012
Eagle wrote:
I heard most of recent boat people are Sinhalese from Negombo who are fisherman and not scared of long boat trips etc.
Tamils playing us for fools
If 71% of the 'refugees' here feel safe enough to return for a vacation in Sri Lanka, how bad can things actually be?

How bad is life back in Sri Lanka for Tamil refugees?

Are they tortured? Do they have a well-founded fear of persecution?
Are things so bloody bad over there that we have to let a boatload of them in, just because they showed up?

That's what we're told by immigration lawyers, bleeding heart politicians and fashionable journalists who don't believe we should have any borders at all.

But what about actual Tamil refugees here? How bad do they think life is back home?

As QMI's investigative report shows, 71% of Tamil refugees here think things back in Sri Lanka are good enough that they've gone back home for a vacation.

Immigration officials randomly surveyed 50 Tamils already here, who are trying to "sponsor" more people to come over, too. Of those would-be sponsors, 31 are refugees. And 22 of those admit to going back to Sri Lanka.

That would be like Jews who fled Nazi Germany deciding to go back to Berlin to hear the opera. Sorry, it just doesn't add up.
The Tamils are playing us for fools. They're not genuine refugees. Genuine refugees don't go back to a country that's persecuting them.

The benign interpretation is that they went back for a vacation. But there's the real possibility that some went back to help the Tamil Tiger terrorist group wage its war against Sri Lanka.
Elias

Australia

#8 Nov 3, 2012
naIan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tamils playing us for fools
If 71% of the 'refugees' here feel safe enough to return for a vacation in Sri Lanka, how bad can things actually be?.
You can fool some uneducated idiots on the Australian forum because like you they are brainwashed racists.

However both the US and British governments are aware of intelligence from their own agencies who advise Obama and Cameron that Sri Lanka is arresting anybody who speaks against the government. It's no secret that Tamil civilians are persecuted in Colombo and other so called safe havens
http://www.smh.com.au/world/world-divided-on-...

The cat was always out of the bag. But you Sinhala just can't help dancing a Baila when you think you hear the music.

“Hindu God- Dhanwantri”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 3, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
You can fool some uneducated idiots on the Australian forum because like you they are brainwashed racists.
However both the US and British governments are aware of intelligence from their own agencies who advise Obama and Cameron that Sri Lanka is arresting anybody who speaks against the government. It's no secret that Tamil civilians are persecuted in Colombo and other so called safe havens
http://www.smh.com.au/world/world-divided-on-...
The cat was always out of the bag. But you Sinhala just can't help dancing a Baila when you think you hear the music.
Dozens of bogus refugee Tamils deported from UK

Deported Tamils arrive home from UK

A group of Tamils deported from the UK has arrived in Sri Lanka. UK officials said on Wednesday that 60 failed Tamil asylum seekers and visa overstayers were being sent back.

Some Tamils who were sent back have links to LTTE terrorists. Sri Lanka's civil war came to an end in 2009, after 26 years of conflict and up to 100,000 casualties as the Tamil Tigers attacked Sri Lankan civilians.

Ha.. Ha.. Ha..

“Hindu God- Dhanwantri”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10 Nov 3, 2012
Ha.. Ha.. Ha..

Dozens of Tamil asylum-seekers will be forcibly removed from Britain on a secretive deportation flight today.

A chartered plane is due to take off at 15.30 from an undisclosed London airport and fly direct to Colombo.

There have been at least four chartered planes in the last six months delivering Tamils back to Sri Lanka.

A UK Border Agency spokesman said: "The UK has a proud record of offering sanctuary to those who need it, but people who do not have a genuine need for our protection must return to their home country.

"We only undertake returns to Sri Lanka when we are satisfied that the individual has no international protection needs. The European Court of Human Rights has ruled not all Tamil asylum-seekers require protection."

Ha.. Ha.. Ha..

“Hindu God- Dhanwantri”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11 Nov 3, 2012
Foo wrote:
Abbott will be extremely sad if this trend continues.....he will sulk big time without his favourite political football to play with..(lol)
Ever wonder why none of these so called asylum seekers claimed to be suppressed, discriminated, tortured, brutalized, raped, subjected to water boarding and murder take a hop step and a jump to Tamil Nadu rather than Australia and UK?
Australia should deport them to Tamil Nadu which will soon become a separate Tamil nation carved out from India.

Ha.. Ha.. Ha..
Ponnambalam

Ottawa, Canada

#12 Nov 3, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
You can fool some uneducated idiots on the Australian forum because like you they are brainwashed racists.
moronic diot tamule retard, the biggest refugee modaya here is Soulja, even that ponnaya went back to lanka. LOL
Elias

Australia

#13 Nov 3, 2012
naIan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever wonder why none of these so called asylum seekers claimed to be suppressed, discriminated, tortured, brutalized, raped, subjected to water boarding and murder take a hop step and a jump to Tamil Nadu rather than Australia and UK?
The Tamil nadu government harrasess Sri Lankan Tamils and gives them no opportunity for schooling or work. Only in Sinhala brains does the concpet of "pan-Tamil unity" exist. I understand many would rather risk the boat ride and die than languish in a TN camp.

Modaya, ever wondered why hundreds of thousands of Tamils and bogus Sinhalese refugees were given sanctuary in Canada, US, UK and Australia? the governments here are not stupid.
eksath perera

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#15 Nov 3, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Modaya, ever wondered why hundreds of thousands of Tamils and bogus Sinhalese refugees were given sanctuary in Canada, US, UK and Australia? the governments here are not stupid.
Thanks
let us hope these highly intelligent governments take in more Tamil Tigers
then we can enjoy our peace and freedom from terror
eksath perera

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#16 Nov 3, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>

bogus Sinhalese refugees were given sanctuary in Canada, US, UK and Australia?
the governments here are not stupid.
excellent matching statements
we hope the high intelligence demonstrated continues and we can export more or our trash

“Hindu God- Dhanwantri”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17 Nov 3, 2012
eksath perera wrote:
<quoted text>
excellent matching statements
we hope the high intelligence demonstrated continues and we can export more or our trash
Ha.. Ha.. Ha..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christmas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fox Friends Outraged Over Atheists 'Making Chri... 24 min Eagle 12 229
News Widow's video has Moore police accusing her of ... 8 hr innovativeidea 1
News One-Tank Trips: Kitchener recreates centuries-o... Jan 19 Tourist 1
News Mississauga cancer survivor lights up his house... Jan 19 do they live here 8
News Prince Charles: This Christmas... Let's Not For... Jan 17 Khan 29
News Cold Case: Sodder Family Fire (May '09) Jan 17 Who Killed Laura ... 68
News Gambling question no simple call Jan 16 Will Dockery 4
More from around the web