Muslim Celebration Open To Everyone

Aug 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WZTV Top Stories

The Muslim Community welcomed all Middle Tennesseans out to a celebration in Bellevue.

Comments
221 - 238 of 238 Comments Last updated Mar 4, 2014
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Adolf Schicklgruber

Buffalo, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#229
Feb 25, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"we Christians do not have jihadist camps--22 of them to be exact, teaching people how to kill muzzies "

Yes, the US does, Ft Benning for example.

The US has killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims in Iraq.

Iraq has never attacked America and they had no part in 9/11.

George Bush and Dick Cheney are war criminels.

George said his attack on Iraq was a "crusade", just like the thousands of Muslims killed by Christians in the Crusades.

The US has 100,000 armed Christian soldiers occupying Muslim countries, there are no armed Muslim soldiers occupying any Christian nation.

So who is carrying on a holy war?

We are.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#230
Feb 26, 2014
 

Judged:

1

SOME Muslims misbehaving doesn't change the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States.

YOUR negative opinion of Islam (and mine) is likewise irrelevant.

Unless they are otherwise breaking the law, they have the exact same rights as any Christian group.

And that is what really bothers you people. You don't want equal treatment under the law. You want Christianity to have a special status.

Sorry, but that is not at all how it works, and anyone that tells you different is a damned liar.
Professor PITA

Iowa City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#231
Feb 27, 2014
 
Strel wrote:
SOME Muslims misbehaving doesn't change the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States.
YOUR negative opinion of Islam (and mine) is likewise irrelevant.
Unless they are otherwise breaking the law, they have the exact same rights as any Christian group.
And that is what really bothers you people. You don't want equal treatment under the law. You want Christianity to have a special status.
Sorry, but that is not at all how it works, and anyone that tells you different is a damned liar.
"Unless they are otherwise breaking the law, they have the exact same rights as any Christian group"----Well, we agree! I dislke Islam and am aware of the danger it presents to any country, and my experience with most of the Muslims I know justifies my feelings. The key is they--some of those we are discussing--are breaking the law and should be deported. There is an interesting book by Steven Emerson about them, called "American Jihad--The Terrorists Living Among us". You may find it worth reading, Strel, since you imply you are fairminded. It is enlightening, to say the least. Patriot Girl, you would also find it informative.
Professor PITA

Iowa City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#232
Feb 27, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Adolf Schicklgruber wrote:
"we Christians do not have jihadist camps--22 of them to be exact, teaching people how to kill muzzies "
Yes, the US does, Ft Benning for example.
The US has killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims in Iraq.
Iraq has never attacked America and they had no part in 9/11.
George Bush and Dick Cheney are war criminels.
George said his attack on Iraq was a "crusade", just like the thousands of Muslims killed by Christians in the Crusades.
The US has 100,000 armed Christian soldiers occupying Muslim countries, there are no armed Muslim soldiers occupying any Christian nation.
So who is carrying on a holy war?
We are.
“Yes, the US does, Ft Benning for example.”—That is an outrageous lie. Your lack of fairness prevents you from being truthful. Why do you persist in making false statements?

“The US has killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims in Iraq”.—Of course, during the course of war, our soldiers killed Muslims. You do realize that people on both sides die in wars, don’t you? Muslims killed Americans during that war, beheading some and videotaping the beheadings, broadcasting them to the world; but the US committed no such atrocities. FYI, Daniel Pearl, American reporter, was not engaged in a war with the Muslims, yet he was beheaded by Muslims who murdered Americans on 9-11. I assume you feel Pearl deserved to be beheaded?

“Iraq has never attacked America and they had no part in 9/11”—I must agree with this statement. I saw no justification for our going to war with Iraq. The other Muslim countries, yes, but not Iraq, regardless of the atrocities going on. It is not our responsibility to police Muslim countries.

“George Bush and Dick Cheney are war criminels”.—Prove it.

“George said his attack on Iraq was a "crusade", just like the thousands of Muslims killed by Christians in the Crusades”—an asinine and dishonest comparison

“The US has 100,000 armed Christian soldiers occupying Muslim countries, there are no armed Muslim soldiers occupying any Christian nation”.—Incorrect. First, how did you determine the number of Christians--Christians, no one else—in that group? Personally, I don’t feel you understand the difference between Christian and non-Christian. Are you labeling all American soldiers Christians? You just like accusing Christians of evil and you have a dislike of Americans, don’t you?
Secondly, why aren’t you mentioning the number of Americans, British, etc., murdered by Muslims in those wars? Is it due to the possible fact you are Muslim, therefore too biased to be objective?

“So who is carrying on a holy war?”—Who declared the US is conducting a holy war? Wars are never holy, so you are being absurd.

“We are”-false.
Adolf Schicklgruber

Buffalo, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#233
Feb 27, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Sorry, your position is inconsistent.

You say:

"Of course, during the course of war, our soldiers killed Muslims. You do realize that people on both sides die in wars, don’t you?"

So you view "our soldiers" killing thousands of Muslim civilians as just the course of war.
But it's a war you admit was unjustified:

"“Iraq has never attacked America and they had no part in 9/11”—I must agree with this statement. I saw no justification for our going to war with Iraq."

So yes, the US President who ordered the unjustified killing of thousands of Muslim civilians is a war criminal who is responsible for inciting terrorism.

When other Muslims witness the unjustified killing of thousands of innocent civilians they will respond.
Professor PITA

Iowa City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#234
Feb 28, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

Adolf Schicklgruber wrote:
Sorry, your position is inconsistent.
You say:
"Of course, during the course of war, our soldiers killed Muslims. You do realize that people on both sides die in wars, don’t you?"
So you view "our soldiers" killing thousands of Muslim civilians as just the course of war.
But it's a war you admit was unjustified:
"“Iraq has never attacked America and they had no part in 9/11”—I must agree with this statement. I saw no justification for our going to war with Iraq."
So yes, the US President who ordered the unjustified killing of thousands of Muslim civilians is a war criminal who is responsible for inciting terrorism.
When other Muslims witness the unjustified killing of thousands of innocent civilians they will respond.
You don’t know the definition of inconsistent.
In the first place, I did not say that. Improve your reading skills. The only war I felt was unjustified in regards to Muslims is the Iraqi one—that is, until the vile Muslims started beheading Americans, etc., and videotaping them. At the time, the war in Iraq became justified. The Muslims who were killed as a result of their atrocities got what they deserved.

You are wrong, as you well know, about President Bush being a war criminal. That, however, would fit our current President, who has used the Muslim Brotherhood to invade Muslim nations and to murder other Muslims, committing acts against their fellow Muslims that equal some of the atrocities Hitler committed. For you to uphold Muslims who are cannibals is disgusting, putting you on a very low level on the scale of humanity.

Respond? The murdering Muslims have been "responding" with evil since the inception of Islam, a religion—as another poster stated—straight from Hell. They need no excuse to act like demons from Hell, for that’s their nature. Muslims are barbaric, dangerous people, enslaving and torturing even their own, tossing acid into the faces of women and children, shooting a school girl in the head because she wanted an education, committing so many crimes against humanity that it’s impossible to keep track of them; and these are what you uphold. Am I correct in assuming you are one of the low life creatures?
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#235
Feb 28, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So why is it that whenever someone points out the legal reality that Muslims have the same rights as Christians, they get called a Muslim or Muslim sympathizer?

This is why I call Logan a liar. She has no real argument and just spouts straw man fallacies.
Professor PITA

Iowa City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#236
Feb 28, 2014
 
Strel wrote:
So why is it that whenever someone points out the legal reality that Muslims have the same rights as Christians, they get called a Muslim or Muslim sympathizer?
This is why I call Logan a liar. She has no real argument and just spouts straw man fallacies.
You aren’t being truthful, Strel. That is not the reason you call Logan a liar. You call her a liar because you are frustrated that she won’t knuckle under to your bullying tactics. It bothers you that she dares to defy you. I’ve read many of both your posts, and you have done little besides hassle her, attempting to make her look bad in front of others. She, on the other hand, has posted and proven facts with references.
No one—not Logan or anyone else—has questioned the legality of the presence of Muslims, only the stupidity of allowing our enemies to dwell among us. Only fools do that. Some of us, such as Patriot Girl and Logan, have pointed out the facts, the truth, that Muslims are a danger to our nation, but most are too ignorant to understand that, preferring self-deceit to reality. We Americans just can’t be “unfair” to anyone—except to Christians, that is. It’s okay to abuse their rights but not those of the dangerous Muslims, who will do a jihad on the whim of his imam, as did the Ft. Hood psychiatrist..
When one clearly demonstrates he is on the side of Muslims, as Adolph does, it is not false labeling to say he is a Muslim sympathizer. You know that yet just nitpick at Logan with every lame excuse you can conjure.
Rapture

Coeur D Alene, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#237
Feb 28, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I think what we need is good ol civil war right here in America! Any government that would allow these people not only enter OUR country,but to erect a mosque next to the wtc massacre,need to be overthrown!
Adolf Schicklgruber

Buffalo, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238
Feb 28, 2014
 

Judged:

3

2

2

"Secondly, why aren’t you mentioning the number of Americans, British, etc., murdered by Muslims in those wars?"

When the US illegally attacked Iraq in an unjustified war, the Iraqis defended themselves from foreign agressors. That's not murder, that's self-defense.

" Is it due to the possible fact you are Muslim, therefore too biased to be objective?"

Ahhh, can't attack the facts so you attack the man... sad.

Are you a Christian and "therefore too biased to be objective?"

The US has murdered more innocent civilians than all the 'Muslim terrorists' put together.

BTW, the US military is about 77% Christian, the leadership is heavily biased toward evangelical fundamentalism:

Read:

http://scienceblogs.com/dispatches/2009/08/20...
Professor PITA

Iowa City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#239
Feb 28, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Adolf Schicklgruber wrote:
"Secondly, why aren’t you mentioning the number of Americans, British, etc., murdered by Muslims in those wars?"
When the US illegally attacked Iraq in an unjustified war, the Iraqis defended themselves from foreign agressors. That's not murder, that's self-defense.
" Is it due to the possible fact you are Muslim, therefore too biased to be objective?"
Ahhh, can't attack the facts so you attack the man... sad.
Are you a Christian and "therefore too biased to be objective?"
The US has murdered more innocent civilians than all the 'Muslim terrorists' put together.
BTW, the US military is about 77% Christian, the leadership is heavily biased toward evangelical fundamentalism:
Read:
http://scienceblogs.com/dispatches/2009/08/20...
.Self defense, my foot! Muslims are always aggressors, barbaric, and without human dignity and compassion. Their sole purpose for existing is to kill “infidels” and their own kind. They are the most uncivilized religious fanatics in recorded history.
A very lame accusation. To the contrary, I am knowledgeable of all the facts and have refuted your distortions of facts often.

Are you a Christian and "therefore too biased to be objective?" Christians, unlike Muslims, are always objective, fair, and truthful, unlike you and your Muslims pals.

“The US has murdered more innocent civilians than all the 'Muslim terrorists' put together.” Let’s examine that false statement, that blatant lie. The United States has been around since 1776 whereas the Muslims have been a blight on the human race since around 622 A.D.and have been on murderous rampages since then; so it wouldn’t be possible for the U.S. to have done as you falsely stated. If you are going to continue your attack on the US and me, perhaps you should acquire some historical knowledge, for you are seriously lacking and are making yourself look foolish with all the erroneous information you post.
I don't believe the statement about the current military being 77% Christians, for the military now blatantly discriminates against Christianity.
Adolf Schicklgruber

Buffalo, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#240
Mar 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"Christians, unlike Muslims, are always objective, fair, and truthful"

Truthful like Jimmy Swaggert, Jim Bakker and Ted Haggerty?
Hilarious!

"The only war I felt was unjustified in regards to Muslims is the Iraqi one—that is, until the vile Muslims started beheading Americans, etc., and videotaping them. At the time, the war in Iraq became justified."

So you have no problem with US pilots dropping cluster bombs on innocent Iraqi children but when their families resist it's an atrocity?

Weird morals... Doesn't seem like Jesus would bomb Iraq and kill innocent civilians, why is it ok for the US to bomb wedding parties?.

"our current President, who has used the Muslim Brotherhood to invade Muslim nations"

Oh please, please cite your source for your claim that Obama is using the MB to invade any nation... your statements are laughable.

"The murdering Muslims have been "responding" with evil since the inception of Islam"

And the Romans/Assyrians/Jews/European s/US/Japan/China/UK, etc hasn't done the same since Day One?

Just how many innocent Vietnamese children were murdered by US napalm and cluster bombs?

They weren't Muslims, no Vietnamese forces ever invaded America but yet, we murdered hundreds of thousands in the name of 'Freedom'... or to secure the slave labor for the Michelin rubber platations and the Royal Dutch Shell refineries, it's all the same, right?
Professor PITA

Iowa City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#241
Mar 2, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

[QUOTE who="Adolf Schicklgruber......[/QUOTE]
"Oh please, please cite your source for your claim that Obama is using the MB to invade any nation... your statements are laughable."--It's your ignorance that is laughable and pathetic. Try the following---
http://www.newswithviews.com/JBWilliams/willi...
Failing to step down from power at the demand of the people, Morsi was removed from power by the Egyptian Army. This spells disaster for the Obama-Clinton foreign policy of toppling the sovereign foreign governments in Egypt, Lebanon, Libya, Tunisia, and amassing troops on the border of Syria right now.
Obama and Clinton lied to the people of Egypt and the world when they toppled the Mubarak regime under the guise of supporting the people of Egypt and their revolution for freedom and liberty. The faux revolution, the so-called “Arab Spring” was the work of the Obama – Clinton State Department, with the help of Obama Community Organizers Ayers and Dohrn.
But this revolution is very real and it has ended the reign of Obama’s Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. This one isn’t being run by Obama, Clinton, Kerry, McCain and Graham.
http://shoebat.com/2013/09/03/unlikely-figure...
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/09/04/video-ob...
http://pamelageller.com/2013/08/obama-and-the...
http://guardianlv.com/2012/12/the-new-world-o...
http://aclj.org/Tags/muslim%20brotherhood
An important aspect of the Muslim Brotherhood ideology is the sanctioning of jihad such as the 2004 fatwa issued by Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi making it a religious obligation of Muslims to abduct and kill U.S. citizens in Iraq. al-Banna wrote that the Islamic flag must be raised again in the territories once ruled by Islam: "Thus, Andulasia (Spain), Sicily, the Balkans, the Italian coast, as well as the islands of the Mediterranean are all Muslim Meditarranean colonies, and they must return to the embrace of Islam."
The Brotherhood is also viewed by many in the Middle East and the West as the root source for Islamic terrorism. In 2005, a former Kuwaiti Minister of Education, Dr. Ahmad al-Rabi', wrote in the Saudi-owned Asharq al-awsat newspaper: "The beginings of all the religious terrrorism that we are witnessing today were in the Muslim Brotherhood's ideology .. all those who worked with bin-Laden and al-Qaida went out under the mandate of the Muslim Brotherhood."
Indeed, the Muslim Brotherhood not only condemned the US for killing bin-Laden in May 2011, they also facilitated the growth of al-Qaida. Abdullah Azzam, bin-Laden's mentor, came out of the Jordanian Muslim Brotherhood; Ayman al-Zawahiri, bin-Laden's deputy, came from the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood; Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, mastermind of the 9/11 attacks, grew up in the Kuwaiti Muslim Brotherhood.
http://citizensmilitiaofms.com/2013/05/04/isl...
Professor PITA

Iowa City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#242
Mar 2, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://shoebat.com/2013/02/17/obama-wants-to-...
Yet, the Obama administration has been involved in providing weapons to rebels who have committed many atrocities throughout Syria. Why must Americans be disarmed and jihadists be given weapons to? Americans are simply observing a right, while the Islamists want guns to force Syria into becoming a Sharia governed state.
Leon Panetta, who is now retiring, and General Martin Dempsey, the principle military adviser of Obama, have both revealed that they supported a plan last year composed by Hillary Clinton and General Petraeus that would provide weapons to the Syrian rebels, who are all fighting for a jihadist cause.
John Mccain also supported, and still supports, this plan, saying
“I urge the president to heed the advice of his former and current national security leaders and immediately take the necessary steps, along with our friends and allies, that could hasten the end of the conflict in Syria”
Though Obama is said to have turned down this plan, he still has supported the Syrian rebellion in a very covert and elusive manner. The current administration has instead used a middle-man: Saudi Arabia, to receive American weapons and then transfer them to the hands of the jihadists.
Michael Kelley of Business Insider reported last year that in
2011 the U.S. sold $33.4 billion worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia and $1.7 billion to Qatar as sales tripled to a record high and accounted for nearly 78 percent of all global arms sales.
And where did these weapons go to? Syria, where they were obtained by jihadists who would not hesitate for a second to behead any American, or any non-Muslim.
http://shoebat.com/2013/06/30/benghazi-turnin...
Professor PITA

Iowa City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#243
Mar 2, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Adolf Schicklgruber wrote:
"Oh please, please cite your source for your claim that Obama is using the MB to invade any nation... your statements are laughable."
Your statements are what is laughable. Your ignorance is obvious. Try the following---http://www.newswit hviews.com/JBWilliams/williams 254.htm
Failing to step down from power at the demand of the people, Morsi was removed from power by the Egyptian Army. This spells disaster for the Obama-Clinton foreign policy of toppling the sovereign foreign governments in Egypt, Lebanon, Libya, Tunisia, and amassing troops on the border of Syria right now.
Obama and Clinton lied to the people of Egypt and the world when they toppled the Mubarak regime under the guise of supporting the people of Egypt and their revolution for freedom and liberty. The faux revolution, the so-called “Arab Spring” was the work of the Obama – Clinton State Department, with the help of Obama Community Organizers Ayers and Dohrn.
But this revolution is very real and it has ended the reign of Obama’s Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. This one isn’t being run by Obama, Clinton, Kerry, McCain and Graham.
http://shoebat.com/2013/09/03/unlikely-figure...

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/09/04/video-ob...
http://pamelageller.com/2013/08/obama-and-the...
http://guardianlv.com/2012/12/the-new-world-o...
http://aclj.org/Tags/muslim%20brotherhood
An important aspect of the Muslim Brotherhood ideology is the sanctioning of jihad such as the 2004 fatwa issued by Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi making it a religious obligation of Muslims to abduct and kill U.S. citizens in Iraq. al-Banna wrote that the Islamic flag must be raised again in the territories once ruled by Islam: "Thus, Andulasia (Spain), Sicily, the Balkans, the Italian coast, as well as the islands of the Mediterranean are all Muslim Meditarranean colonies, and they must return to the embrace of Islam."

The Brotherhood is also viewed by many in the Middle East and the West as the root source for Islamic terrorism. In 2005, a former Kuwaiti Minister of Education, Dr. Ahmad al-Rabi', wrote in the Saudi-owned Asharq al-awsat newspaper: "The beginings of all the religious terrrorism that we are witnessing today were in the Muslim Brotherhood's ideology .. all those who worked with bin-Laden and al-Qaida went out under the mandate of the Muslim Brotherhood."

Indeed, the Muslim Brotherhood not only condemned the US for killing bin-Laden in May 2011, they also facilitated the growth of al-Qaida. Abdullah Azzam, bin-Laden's mentor, came out of the Jordanian Muslim Brotherhood; Ayman al-Zawahiri, bin-Laden's deputy, came from the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood; Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, mastermind of the 9/11 attacks, grew up in the Kuwaiti Muslim Brotherhood.
http://citizensmilitiaofms.com/2013/05/04/isl...
Professor PITA

Iowa City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#244
Mar 2, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

Adolf Schicklgruber wrote:
"Christians, unlike Muslims, are always objective, fair, and truthful"
Truthful like Jimmy Swaggert, Jim Bakker and Ted Haggerty?
Hilarious!
"The only war I felt was unjustified in regards to Muslims is the Iraqi one—that is, until the vile Muslims started beheading Americans, etc., and videotaping them. At the time, the war in Iraq became justified."
So you have no problem with US pilots dropping cluster bombs on innocent Iraqi children but when their families resist it's an atrocity?
Weird morals... Doesn't seem like Jesus would bomb Iraq and kill innocent civilians, why is it ok for the US to bomb wedding parties?.
"our current President, who has used the Muslim Brotherhood to invade Muslim nations"
Oh please, please cite your source for your claim that Obama is using the MB to invade any nation... your statements are laughable.
"The murdering Muslims have been "responding" with evil since the inception of Islam"
And the Romans/Assyrians/Jews/European s/US/Japan/China/UK, etc hasn't done the same since Day One?
Just how many innocent Vietnamese children were murdered by US napalm and cluster bombs?
They weren't Muslims, no Vietnamese forces ever invaded America but yet, we murdered hundreds of thousands in the name of 'Freedom'... or to secure the slave labor for the Michelin rubber platations and the Royal Dutch Shell refineries, it's all the same, right?
You clearly don’t mind displaying your ignorance to the world, making moronic statements about subjects of which you have little inkling. You haven’t the intelligence to consider that those whom you smear were not Christians from the start, only frauds like you.
I’m not addressing issues you bring up solely for the purpose of arguing. All you do is fling mud in every direction, making yourself look like a disgruntled misfit who lacks intelligence. If you don’t like America, why don’t you take your disagreeable carcass and move to one of those wonderful Muslim countries you so respect? Imagine your immense pleasure when participating in the throwing acid into the face of some school girl or woman or doing your first beheading. An idea: have you considered joining the Syrian rebels?
“Just how many innocent Vietnamese children were murdered by US napalm and cluster bombs?”---I’ll reverse that and ask you how many innocent young American men were murdered by being blown to bits or slaughtered by the Viet Cong and their allies? How many Americans are still missing in action, probably some still living in prison, tortured daily with no hope of ever seeing their families again?
Muslims have invaded America, bringing their barbaric religious practices to our country, blowing Americans and others to bits. The worthless Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan danced in the streets when it happened, overjoyed that the atrocities had been committed. They had no gratitude that they are allowed to live here, free from the dangers of living among their own in Muslim nations. They are just like you, an obnoxious ingrate who doesn’t appreciate what he has here.
Adolf Schicklgruber

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#245
Mar 3, 2014
 
"The faux revolution, the so-called “Arab Spring” was the work of the Obama – Clinton State Department, with the help of Obama Community Organizers Ayers and Dohrn."

A statement of opinion, you post testimony or evidence to support this claim.

The info you quote is from citizensmilitia, do you think they might be biased and just another propaganda mouthpeice?

Then, you post the same text from another echo-chamber rant site, newswit.

Just empty speech, only opinion.

"I’ll reverse that and ask you how many innocent young American men were murdered by being blown to bits or slaughtered by the Viet Cong and their allies?"

Again, you ignore the fact that these "innocent young American men" were 10,000 miles from home killing the innocent civilians of Vietnam. Were the people of Vietnam just supposed to let the French and Americans bomb them without defending themselves?

Why is it ok with you for America to attack and kill civilians across the globe?

Are you really just a greedy bully who wants to rule the world like some modern Curtis LeMay?
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#246
Mar 4, 2014
 
Professor PITA wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren’t being truthful, Strel. That is not the reason you call Logan a liar. You call her a liar because you are frustrated that she won’t knuckle under to your bullying tactics. It bothers you that she dares to defy you. I’ve read many of both your posts, and you have done little besides hassle her, attempting to make her look bad in front of others. She, on the other hand, has posted and proven facts with references.
No one—not Logan or anyone else—has questioned the legality of the presence of Muslims, only the stupidity of allowing our enemies to dwell among us. Only fools do that. Some of us, such as Patriot Girl and Logan, have pointed out the facts, the truth, that Muslims are a danger to our nation, but most are too ignorant to understand that, preferring self-deceit to reality. We Americans just can’t be “unfair” to anyone—except to Christians, that is. It’s okay to abuse their rights but not those of the dangerous Muslims, who will do a jihad on the whim of his imam, as did the Ft. Hood psychiatrist..
When one clearly demonstrates he is on the side of Muslims, as Adolph does, it is not false labeling to say he is a Muslim sympathizer. You know that yet just nitpick at Logan with every lame excuse you can conjure.
No, I call her a liar because she lies, She said I argued in support of Muslim rights over Christians. That was a damned lie and I have never done any such thing.

She also lies about history and most laughably about constitutional law issues, about which she knows very little indeed (but tries to pass herself off as a legal expert).

She is a narcissistic propagandizing old bat.

Patriot Girl is an ignorant twit as well. Shall I add you to the list?

You should read more before you rush to the defense of these preachy bimbos.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••