At New Saigon Restaurant, an all-American success story from Vietnam

Feb 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Denver Post

Ha Pham holds her new grandchild, Kielan Nguyen, as her husband, Thai Nguyen, and their daughter An Nguyen beam with pride at their New Saigon Bakery & Deli in west Denver last week.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Mar 9, 2013
LURE THEM POOR

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

congratulation to you all,.
there was more then 15 million vietnamese boat people,,.
know as a Refugee from vietnam in America,,.
after nearly 40 years in the Foreign lands,,
you the first once to gain some reputation for them Boat people from vn,,.
i seen some on vn YOU TU BE,,i just feel sad,,and sick for those home less,,and them beautiful young girls revealed her body to worked in the cafe ,,.LU,,DI VANG,,
sick for them children of NGUY,,
Poosy McCall

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LURE THEM POOR wrote:
congratulation to you all,.
there was more then 15 million vietnamese boat people,,.
know as a Refugee from vietnam in America,,.
after nearly 40 years in the Foreign lands,,
you the first once to gain some reputation for them Boat people from vn,,.
i seen some on vn YOU TU BE,,i just feel sad,,and sick for those home less,,and them beautiful young girls revealed her body to worked in the cafe ,,.LU,,DI VANG,,
sick for them children of NGUY,,
xuan nay may khong ve ha? the Ho town missing U&Hanoi need yo Pounds!! ;-00000
LURE THEM POOR

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Poosy McCall wrote:
<quoted text>
xuan nay may khong ve ha? the Ho town missing U&Hanoi need yo Pounds!! ;-00000
.

may co phai la thang FUGITIVE ve tron ben vn khong ?
da world R laughin

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

saigon lives
SAIGON MUON NAM
da vc bac ky must be really mad not namin' "ho chi minh thang 3tau lao goc 3tau"
LURE THEM POOR

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

da world R laughin wrote:
saigon lives
SAIGON MUON NAM
da vc bac ky must be really mad not namin' "ho chi minh thang 3tau lao goc 3tau"
.

you are a racist,,

them people they are a boat people,,from vietnam,,they came to America they contributed,,.

you came to America,,as an a PANDER,,and contributing nothing,,. plus racist,,

always hate backy,,hate china,,hate Hochiminh,,in your previous post YOU HATE BLACK AMERICAN,,WHITE AMERICAN,,

how can you creating your RACIST ATTITUDE AGAINST EVERY MINORITIES,,?

STOPPING IT OR YOU MIGHT PUT YOUR SELF IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW,,
eat at commie zone

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

hey bac ky ha noi ho chi minh commie...when are you gonna open ho chi minh ha noi restaurant in FOREIGN LANDS
ha noi restaurant VS. saigon restaurant who will win
cocoa

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

people go sai gon, commie go ha noi

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

Since: Aug 08

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

You Guys better get-along, or I'm calling My Mom.
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

LURE THEM POOR wrote:
<quoted text>.
you are a racist,,
them people they are a boat people,,from vietnam,,they came to America they contributed,,.
you came to America,,as an a PANDER,,and contributing nothing,,. plus racist,,
always hate backy,,hate china,,hate Hochiminh,,in your previous post YOU HATE BLACK AMERICAN,,WHITE AMERICAN,,
how can you creating your RACIST ATTITUDE AGAINST EVERY MINORITIES,,?
STOPPING IT OR YOU MIGHT PUT YOUR SELF IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW,,
He was already permanent wheelchair user and no one would throw him in jail anyway. Even in Nursing Home whenever nurses find out he is back they all know something of them would be grabbed, squeezed now and then....and none of them reports to police. Oh, poor guy let him touch sometimes, no hurt.. Wahahahhahaaa!
tired of thinkin

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Commander Bunny wrote:
You Guys better get-along, or I'm calling My Mom.
hey, wabbit! funnie one;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
;-00h, don't call OK;)
cocoa

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 11, 2013
 
what commander bunny mom do?

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

Since: Aug 08

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 9, 2013
 
cocoa wrote:
what commander bunny mom do?
What would She He asks??
Well, bing-bang, kicky-punchy and the "paw"...just for staters.
She's a tough old broad.

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

Since: Aug 08

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 9, 2013
 
Do....? ooops..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••