104th Columbus Day Parade marches into Bridgeport

There are 12 comments on the The Stratford Star story from Oct 4, 2012, titled 104th Columbus Day Parade marches into Bridgeport. In it, The Stratford Star reports that:

The 104th Columbus Day Parade, one of the longest continuous parades in Connecticut, and the Parris Island Marine Corp Band Concerts will culminate three days of celebrating Italian-American culture and heritage on Sunday, Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Stratford Star.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 4, 2012
It is always a great parade, be there.

Location hidden

#2 Oct 4, 2012
It is bedtime for Tippy and her fish and myself, and to all, a good night.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Columbus was a pretty awesome guy, led an amazing life.
BPT

Newington, CT

#4 Oct 5, 2012
thank god, monday off.

Location hidden

#5 Oct 5, 2012
Good Afternoon Everybody. How are you? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.
Edwin

Stratford, CT

#6 Oct 5, 2012
American Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Good Afternoon Everybody. How are you? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.
Blow it out of your bugle.
BPT

United States

#7 Oct 5, 2012
Edwin wrote:
<quoted text>Blow it out of your bugle.
Thank you. Thatfaggot has been spamming these boards for years.

Location hidden

#8 Oct 5, 2012
#6 & #7 is none other then mommy boy and wife beater, Timmy Fennell. Shame on him. He may be gay, but I am not.
BPT

United States

#9 Oct 5, 2012
Danny, I`m not Fennell. I do like your "Mommy boy" phrase though; it cracks me up every time. Dude, we`ve got some serious characters here. You (the fake slow person), BPT with a bunch of proxy CT IP`s, Citizen (who`s in love with AVA), LynneB (who seems like a strong educated women), the political guy who hates Obama, pwilson (guy from weekend at Bernies!), zelda (the world`s biggest sweetheart),... and a whole bunch of peeps I`m leaving out. So stop making this all personal. Just make black jokes or something. It`s HILARIOUS because it`s all true!

Location hidden

#10 Oct 5, 2012
#9 hates black people who wife works for a women abuse center, I am a lot smarter the the Fake bpt who is a Real A-Hole.
BPT

United States

#11 Oct 6, 2012
American Gentleman Samuel wrote:
#9 hates black people who wife works for a women abuse center, I am a lot smarter the the Fake bpt who is a Real A-Hole.
You`re such afag.

Location hidden

#12 Oct 8, 2012
A happy day to all of you from Tippy and her fish and myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holidays Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Living flag' was recreated in 1967 (Jul '10) 6 hr Jack Wood 44
News Crime Stoppers: Thieves sought (Oct '11) 8 hr crime on increase 3
News Man, 19, held in fatal stabbing of S.F. boy, 17 (Oct '08) 12 hr angelos classmate 26
News May Day: Thousands expected to demonstrate in d... 12 hr Who Guessed it 8
News May Day rallies broaden to address police bruta... Sat Little Boy Blue 3
News May Day march in Seattle turns violent, three p... Fri lots at stake 1
News Town will analyze response to ice storm (Jan '14) Fri region wasnt gonn... 9
More from around the web