Local health care outreach program to...

Local health care outreach program to Muslims ends with Ramadan

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 27, 2014, titled Local health care outreach program to Muslims ends with Ramadan. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

As the holy month of Ramadan comes to a close on Monday, an annual outreach program aimed at educating Chicago-area Muslims about the importance of health care is finishing up as well.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Jul 28, 2014
oh boy ! cant wait for the suni to start killing the shiete again.

love to see them bomb each other mosque kill unarmed people at prayer time or bomb a market while unarmed shopper look for food for the evening meal.

those goofy muslims been killing each other for a thousand years over the leader ship of this dysfunctional religion hope they keep it up for another thousand years,

wonder how many muslims have been killed by other muslims over the years??
I hope its a real lot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holidays Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parade tradition: Stars, Stripes & Cartersville... 1 hr Scrumpty 2
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 2 hr Thinking 4,492
News Commissioners warn against personal fireworks i... 4 hr Craig 16
News Where is Vallejo's vision? (Jan '13) 13 hr Anonymous 2
News Ramadan is the strongest antidote for Islamophobia 14 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 9
News Canada Day celebrations will take over Bronte i... Wed pretty closed club 1
News I have not converted to Islam, Ayefele refutes ... Wed Bloodthirsty muslims 1
More from around the web