Obama honors US military on Oahu

Obama honors US military on Oahu

There are 34 comments on the West Hawaii Today story from Dec 26, 2013, titled Obama honors US military on Oahu. In it, West Hawaii Today reports that:

President Barack Obama stepped away from the seclusion of his quiet Hawaii vacation for what's become a Christmas tradition: paying tribute to U.S. troops and the sacrifices their families make during the holidays and throughout the year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at West Hawaii Today.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#1 Dec 26, 2013
Obama exploiting our troops for another photo op.

All Barack..all the time...

The guy cant get enough of himself.
Seriously

Honolulu, HI

#2 Dec 26, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Obama exploiting our troops for another photo op.
All Barack..all the time...
The guy cant get enough of himself.
What's next dressing up on an aircraft carrier OR
chopping wood while snoring coke OR
trying to read a children's book to kiddies while our country was being attacked on 9/11.

Who can ever forget where Prez. Bush was while our country and his neighborhood was being attacked.

#3 Dec 26, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
What's next dressing up on an aircraft carrier OR
chopping wood while snoring coke OR
trying to read a children's book to kiddies while our country was being attacked on 9/11.
Who can ever forget where Prez. Bush was while our country and his neighborhood was being attacked.
Stay on topic, Bush hating LIAR....this thread is about Obama exploiting the troops for another photo op
Seriously

Honolulu, HI

#4 Dec 26, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay on topic, Bush hating LIAR....this thread is about Obama exploiting the troops for another photo op
LADIES CHOICE Ai,

a. GO DUCK YOURSELF
b. GO FCUK YOURSELF
c. STFU .or
d. ALL OF THE ABOVE.

DEFINITELY d. All of the Above!!!!!!

#5 Dec 26, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
LADIES CHOICE Ai,
a. GO DUCK YOURSELF
b. GO FCUK YOURSELF
c. STFU .or
d. ALL OF THE ABOVE.
DEFINITELY d. All of the Above!!!!!!
You forgot e..NONE OF THE ABOVE.

Thanks for playing ....you lose!!!

Buwhahahahaa
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#6 Dec 26, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine the screeching, the harrumphing and the shouting from you folks if this president had not honored our military?

You crazies' comments about photo ops are on the same level as teleprompter comments. Puerile.

#8 Dec 26, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine the screeching, the harrumphing and the shouting from you folks if this president had not honored our military?
You crazies' comments about photo ops are on the same level as teleprompter comments. Puerile.
Nah there wouldn't be because its typical Obama style to dishonor the troops whereas this is all for show.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#9 Dec 26, 2013
teahadist cut vet benefits. There's your frightwing honoring of the military.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#10 Dec 26, 2013
word is the troops were ordered to go.
mad __I-I a T T e r

Honolulu, HI

#11 Dec 26, 2013
Guru wrote:
word is the troops were ordered to go.
GURU SHOULD NEVER BE BELIEVED.
pOrKy YaNgO sLep

Canyon Country, CA

#12 Dec 27, 2013
mad __I-I a T T e r wrote:
<quoted text>
GURU SHOULD NEVER BE BELIEVED.
I saw it too in print dude. Whose penisbutt are you smoking??
American Infantile

Mililani, HI

#13 Dec 27, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah there wouldn't be because its typical Obama style to dishonor the troops whereas this is all for show.
AI is such HOmO when he sees a rifle he automatically places his lips on the barrel and starts sukking it .He loves anything long and black.
American Infantile

Mililani, HI

#14 Dec 27, 2013
Moses wrote:
<quoted text> Obama hates the American military. He's a muslim, and a pussy one at that. He doesn't have the balls to pick up a rifle, he's doing it the sneaky way. Letting someone else do his killing. LOLOL, I have more respect for Al Queda nutcases than I'll ever have for their operative in women's pants.
Yes many on this forum are low class azzholes. But you Balls take the cake. You will buy cheap illegal food stamps from homeless haloes skanks with kids knowing these children will go hungry That obese women 450lb Mrs. Balls requires so much spam and rice to subsist if she does not get her meal you will not get sloopy seconds after the homeless guys service her. You are a desperate haole FS THIEF.
great commander

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Dec 27, 2013
you bet, loves 'his' troops by cutting their retirement funds for serving honorably and retiring, or getting blown up or shot and forced into disability retirement. what a prez, what a guy, what a commander
Save 6 billion in 10 years, 600 million a year on backs of military retirees.
interesting
.From FY2008 to the present, annual U.S. bilateral assistance to the West Bank and Gaza Strip has averaged over $600 million,
Taking from military retirees to finance foreign aid to islamists like gaza, egypt, iraq, jordan, afghanistan, pakistan etc etc
these are the people our troops have been killed by the last 12 years. Now the servicemembers that have fought against
the war on terror getting ready to retire can have the comfort knowing these cuts will pay the very people they fought. Smooth move congress and obama..
mad __I-I a T T e r

Honolulu, HI

#16 Dec 27, 2013
American Infantile wrote:
<quoted text>AI is such HOmO when he sees a rifle he automatically places his lips on the barrel and starts sukking it .He loves anything long and black.
Mahalo I will dress up as an electronic cig for Ai's black bash.
Santa

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Dec 27, 2013
Moses wrote:
Obama has done EVERYTHING the terrorists want except bomb Israel. When will that happen?
When you stop your illegal activities In the real.
Did you get that STD lotion I left under your wife's pillow?
Obama azz kisser

Mililani, HI

#19 Dec 27, 2013
Moses wrote:
Obama has done EVERYTHING the terrorists want except bomb Israel. When will that happen?
I really wish he would jail FS thieves like you who are stealing from every taxpayer in the USA. Not to metioning aiding these homeless drug addicts with their next fix. How can you look in the mirror in the morning knowing these homeless addicts cannot provide breakfast,linch or dinner for their hungry kids because your a cheap lowlife azzhole? You love to shyt on Obama making up lies about his BC, and religion but you are the worst piece of dog excrement to live in Hawaii.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#21 Dec 27, 2013
Obama azz kisser wrote:
<quoted text>I really wish he would jail FS thieves like you who are stealing from every taxpayer in the USA. Not to metioning aiding these homeless drug addicts with their next fix. How can you look in the mirror in the morning knowing these homeless addicts cannot provide breakfast,linch or dinner for their hungry kids because your a cheap lowlife azzhole? You love to shyt on Obama making up lies about his BC, and religion but you are the worst piece of dog excrement to live in Hawaii.
hey Hairy....go fkyourself some more.
Duck quackers

Mililani, HI

#22 Dec 27, 2013
Moses wrote:
I'm not ripping off everyone in the US, it's only Hawaii taxpayers that pay for EBT. And since, as you say, Hawaii is all liberal, I feel justified in spending your money for MY family. I can't help it if the drug addicts YOU support refuse to do what you and I like, but as you are forcing me to support them, I consider it a way of getting a little of my money back. You'd rather Obama give it to the Muslim Brotherhood, but I say keep it in America, for an American. I just happen to be that American. Just another way of shytting on you, Abercrombie, Obama and everything they stand for. Can we be friends now? Maybe you could volunteer your time as a counselor, and tell the druggies to "Just say NO to drugs," eh? Your pogroms have worked so well in the past, right? Surely you can't deny me a big bowl of Raisin Bran I just bought with EBT, would you?
Food stamps come from the Federal government supported by all federal taxpayers dumb fck. This is a federal crime that you are guilty off and you will someday be housed in a federal lockup.. Your a dumb fcking transplanted haole because you don't know this. Your many posted comments on your illegal buying of FS is your posted comments on this forum under your former registered name Joe dumbazz Balls. Hope that 450lb fat bytch Conchita doesn't choke on spam.
Moses

Honolulu, HI

#24 Dec 27, 2013
Moses wrote:
<quoted text> Food stamps come from The Dept. of Agriculture. Perhaps if you put on a real good sad face, they will help you.
Or maybe if you moan like my daughters do you will get a big tip and extra food stamps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holidays Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ruth Bader Ginsburg surprise speaker at Rosh Ha... 2 hr Just Saying 7
News JonBenet: Paula Woodward on New Book, John Rams... 21 hr BrotherMoon 6
News Massena man turning former Sears store into a H... Tue Green 4
News The 2017 Emmys were gloriously gay, from Lena W... Tue Ted Haggard s Mas... 7
News Diversity took center stage at Emmys Tue Just Think 34
News Florida man searches for missing son in Benson (Jan '17) Sep 17 Honesty 3
News Rainy Summer Bringing Better Pumpkins this Fall Sep 14 Pumpkin Lover 1
More from around the web