Evarts Tourism sets details for Indep...

Evarts Tourism sets details for Independence Day Parade

There are 12 comments on the Harlan Daily Enterprise story from May 24, 2012, titled Evarts Tourism sets details for Independence Day Parade. In it, Harlan Daily Enterprise reports that:

The city of Evarts will celebrate Independence Day with their annual Fourth of July Parade and fireworks display on July 3 beginning at 7:30 p.m. At a meeting of the Evarts Tourist and Convention Commission on Monday, members stressed this event is not just for the citizens of Clover Fork, but for every citizen in Harlan County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Harlan Daily Enterprise.

fff

United States

#1 May 27, 2012
big deal
Cookie

London, KY

#2 May 28, 2012
glad 2 hear
You-re all screwed now

London, KY

#3 May 28, 2012
The city of Evarts will celebrate Independence Day with their annual Fourth of July Parade and fireworks display on July 3 beginning at 7:30 p.m.

At a meeting of the Evarts Tourist and Convention Commission on Monday, greedy ass members stressed this event is not for the citizens of Clover Fork, but for every drunken tourist that we can get to come here and spend a dime.

In Harlan County, the happiness and safety of many Evarts citizens was forgotten altogether by the greedy SOBs on the city council.......Every evarts citizen was sold out long ago for a little $$$ going into a few pockets.
Have a nice FN day ):
You-re all screwed now

London, KY

#4 May 28, 2012
Locals should stop spending their hard earned money at any local business owned by tourism counsel members or anyone promoting the dangerous ATV traffic hazards that have plagued Evarts.
Let them get their $$$ from the tourists and tourists alone.
If you had trouble sleeping last night because of tourist buggies, trucks and ATVs.
If you have ever been mad as hell because of drunken tourists causing dangerous and potentially deadly traffic hazards, you should go out of your way if necessary to spend your money anywhere other than a business owned by a tourism counsel member or promoter of tourists in any way.
Did you like the EVENT this weekend? Wait till the fourth. Sleep while you can creekers.
:)
FYI

London, KY

#5 May 28, 2012
You-re all screwed now, why don't you give it a rest, My God everybody knows that it is two local boys out of North Evarts that terrorize the area and up the creek as well. All weekend long if you would have gotten away from your computer complaining about everything and gotten out you would have seen road blocks by the Police everywhere in and around town. So go bitch about something else and give it a rest.
someone

Harlan, KY

#6 May 28, 2012
Evarts is a shit hole whet threw there the other day that place look's like shit
You-re all screwed now

London, KY

#7 May 28, 2012
FYI wrote:
You-re all screwed now, why don't you give it a rest, My God everybody knows that it is two local boys out of North Evarts that terrorize the area and up the creek as well. All weekend long if you would have gotten away from your computer complaining about everything and gotten out you would have seen road blocks by the Police everywhere in and around town. So go bitch about something else and give it a rest.
You must not live on the creek. Every kid in Evarts couldn't get together and make that much noise if they tried. As far as the tourist strokers.... Boycott them I say!
Let the tourists keep them up from now on.
Grababall

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Jun 5, 2012
S.A.T.

Join today!
Patriot

Saint Cloud, MN

#9 Jun 8, 2012
These shirts are perfect for the 4th:

http://www.cafepress.com/patriotichq
George

London, KY

#10 Jun 8, 2012
I think I will get me a bunch of S.A.T shirts made up and see how many tourists will buy them.

They would probably buy me out cause they would think it meant "suck a tourist" cause that's what most of the big shots do till their big fat jaws are sore.

I swear I don't see how Evarts is one dang bit better of from that damned park being put in. And I can see a hundred ways we are worse off from it.
We got sold out and left behind again.
Guess What

Somerset, KY

#11 Jun 8, 2012
Guess What Folks, Old George don't even live on Baileys Creek, I found out who he is and he is just a pot stirrer, just posting back and forth from one name to another.
George

London, KY

#12 Jun 8, 2012
Guess What wrote:
Guess What Folks, Old George don't even live on Baileys Creek, I found out who he is and he is just a pot stirrer, just posting back and forth from one name to another.
I live right here on the creek dufus tor puts the location wherever it wants to that aint up to me. I have posted under other names but my real middle name is George. Now that you know that come see me. I would love to see if you talk so big in person as you do behind the keyboard fatty lumpkins.
Ya coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4th of July Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... Sep '17 INFIDEL 877
News Happy birthday to the United States of America Aug '17 C Kersey 2
News Obama Regularly Used 4th of July to Push Progre... Aug '17 C Kersey 29
News Fireworks pollute the atmosphere and disturb birds Jul '17 CabotRes 2
News Pittsfield prepares to march together for July ... Jul '17 Funnybunnyfunnyliar 26
News MS Firefighters Urging Caution with Fireworks Jul '17 Firefighters on N... 4
News Hot dogs, parades, fireworks: US celebrates Fou... Jul '17 Stop the Horribles 7
More from around the web