Star-spangled day with soaring temps ...

Star-spangled day with soaring temps and some storms

There are 4 comments on the ClickOnDetroit story from Jul 4, 2012, titled Star-spangled day with soaring temps and some storms. In it, ClickOnDetroit reports that:

High heat and humidity return for a visit Independence Day and beyond.A Excessive Heat Warning is in effect today and tonight for Detroit and much of Southeast Michigan.A The 4th Of July morning will be warm and hazy with temperatures in the 70s.A The afternoon will be hot and humid with highs in the middle and upper 90s and heat indices above 100.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickOnDetroit.

Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#1 Jul 4, 2012
Hotter than a fire cracker on the fourth of July ~
Kingfish

Lakeland, MI

#2 Jul 4, 2012
If you go forth on the fourth with a fifth you may not come forth on the fifth ~
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#3 Jul 4, 2012
Blondes are out in full force, everyone else find some shade you look like hell !
Pop Eye

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Jul 4, 2012
One hot summer day, a blonde came to town with her dog, tied it under the shade of a tree, and headed into a restaurant for something cold to drink.

Twenty minutes later, a policeman entered the restaurant and asked,'Who owns the dog tied under that tree outside?'

The blonde said it was hers.

'Your dog seems to be in heat,' the officer said.

The blonde replied,'No way. She's cool 'cause she's tied up under that shade tree.'

The policeman said,'No! You don't understand. Your dog needs to be bred.'

'No way,' said the blonde.'My dog doesn't need bread. She isn't hungry 'cause I fed her this morning.'

The exasperated policeman said,'NO! You don't understand. Your dog wants to have sex!'

The blonde looked at the cop and said,'Well, go ahead. I always wanted a police dog.'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4th of July Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Courtney Stodden shares nude patriotic portrait... Jul '16 Geva 1
News Milestone: 2,100 People Have Been Shot In Chica... Jul '16 bozo 1
News July 4 parade a fitting close to Fitchburg's an... Jul '16 Cindy 14
News Barbecue is back on the Fourth of July Jul '16 Robert Hungate 2
News Parade tradition: Stars, Stripes & Cartersville... Jul '16 jo jo whites 4
News Berkshire County July 4th celebrations Jul '16 Bum Warmer 3
News Excitement, nervousness build for fireworks Jul '16 dickey 2
More from around the web