Low Gas Prices Mean High Travel for J...

Low Gas Prices Mean High Travel for July Fourth Holiday - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sp...

There are 8 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jul 2, 2012, titled Low Gas Prices Mean High Travel for July Fourth Holiday - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sp.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

If you're traveling for the Fourth of July, you have company. AAA says more people will hit Virginia roads this week than any other Independence Day in the past decade.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

heh

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Jul 3, 2012
"Virginia Chinchester with AAA Mid-Atlantic said, "Typically we're higher than the other areas in Virginia. But this is the first time we're showing that Charlottesville's less expensive."

We've been cheaper than NoVA for the last two years. I drive up to DC area several times a month.
ya think

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Jul 3, 2012
Mitt Romney wrote:
Big oil promised to raise gas prices to over 5 bucks a gallon this summer so people would get mad at what's his name and blame it on him. I guess I'll have to be content with the millions in campaign donations they're giving me and cut taxes on them when I'm elected in April.
Romney/ExxonMobile 2055
"What's his name" said he didn't care how high gas prices go, so that should work right into his plan!
sville

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Jul 3, 2012
what make gas go up and down..why is it going down now? will we ever see .99cents again or evern $1.99
ya think

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Jul 3, 2012
Mitt Romney wrote:
<quoted text>When you got money like I do, who cares how much a gallon of gas is. I don't! I love big oil!
Romney/OPEC 2525
"What's his name" doesn't have to worry about gas prices either because he is operating on our dime.
Disillusioned

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Jul 3, 2012
ya think wrote:
<quoted text>
"What's his name" doesn't have to worry about gas prices either because he is operating on our dime.
Yes, and we all know how cheap jet fuel is. They sure love Air Force One for their jaunts. About time for another excursion to Martha's Vineyard.
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Jul 3, 2012
Disillusioned wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and we all know how cheap jet fuel is. They sure love Air Force One for their jaunts. About time for another excursion to Martha's Vineyard.
Bush took Air Force One 77 times to his Texas retreat, over $225,000 per trip.
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Jul 3, 2012
Disillusioned wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will not be vacationing at Martha's Vineyard this year. Someone tell Mitt.
reality bites

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Jul 3, 2012
Its called being there, a Woody Allen thing. We used to go to Martha's place as a kid, never could understand what the big deal was, the beaches are nasty, the people are snots, just as soon be at Jones beach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4th of July Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Courtney Stodden shares nude patriotic portrait... Jul 23 Geva 1
News Milestone: 2,100 People Have Been Shot In Chica... Jul 13 bozo 1
News July 4 parade a fitting close to Fitchburg's an... Jul 11 Cindy 14
News Barbecue is back on the Fourth of July Jul 8 Robert Hungate 2
News Parade tradition: Stars, Stripes & Cartersville... Jul 6 jo jo whites 4
News Berkshire County July 4th celebrations Jul 6 Bum Warmer 3
News Excitement, nervousness build for fireworks Jul 5 dickey 2
More from around the web