Obama Salutes 25 Soldiers as Newest U...

Obama Salutes 25 Soldiers as Newest U.S. Citizens

There are 5 comments on the KVOR-AM Colorado Springs story from Jul 4, 2012, titled Obama Salutes 25 Soldiers as Newest U.S. Citizens. In it, KVOR-AM Colorado Springs reports that:

Twenty-five members of the U.S. military became American citizens in the presence of their commander in chief on Wednesday in a rare Independence Day ceremony at the White House.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVOR-AM Colorado Springs.

BEAU GESTE

Canyon Country, CA

#2 Jul 4, 2012
b4its2late wrote:
I think its absoulutely pathetic, wrong and unfking acceptable that illegal aliens are in the military to begin with wtf????!!!!
How do you feel?
Sacre Bleu! you've never heard of the of the Foreign Legion!?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 5, 2012
It's crazy to let illegals into the military. They are pure mercenaries and don't give a damn about america.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#7 Jul 5, 2012
Why are any foreigners in our military- much less illegal aliens???
Idk

Dunnsville, VA

#8 Jul 6, 2012
You can't join the military unless you hold a green card or if you're a resident. Get that straight. Do some more research before you even think about opening your mouth!
Axeld Rod

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jul 6, 2012
b4its2late wrote:
<quoted text>Still wrong if true.
I agree. Have you read: David Axelrod's Red Roots, Obama Adviser's Communist Ties. IMO it's a must-read!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4th of July Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... (Jul '17) Dec '17 Monday Blues 878
News Happy birthday to the United States of America (Jul '17) Aug '17 C Kersey 2
News Obama Regularly Used 4th of July to Push Progre... (Jul '17) Aug '17 C Kersey 29
News Fireworks pollute the atmosphere and disturb birds (Jul '17) Jul '17 CabotRes 1
News Pittsfield prepares to march together for July ... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Funnybunnyfunnyliar 26
News MS Firefighters Urging Caution with Fireworks (Jul '17) Jul '17 Firefighters on N... 4
News Hot dogs, parades, fireworks: US celebrates Fou... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Stop the Horribles 7
More from around the web