Chris Rock's Tweet Beyond t...

Chris Rock's Tweet Beyond the Pale

There are 4 comments on the Free Republic story from Jul 7, 2012, titled Chris Rock's Tweet Beyond the Pale. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Comedian Chris Rock has stoked the flames of controversy with this Fourth of July tweet .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

PTSDisFake

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 7, 2012
I guess blacks are not suppose to talk about the ugly past and just keep our mouths shut.
pedro

United States

#2 Jul 7, 2012
it's about time you bastards got over it,your own people sold you to the white man,go ask chief booga booga for reparations.

Since: Jun 12

Rochester, NY

#3 Jul 7, 2012
PTSDisFake wrote:
I guess blacks are not suppose to talk about the ugly past and just keep our mouths shut.
No one said you couldn't talk about it, but why do you blame all of your "ills" on that? Why do you blame all of your problems on that? In all of this time, no one could have tried to stop the "blaming" cycle? Things have changed, but blacks still say, "but not enough" or "still have a long way to go". My question is, when will it be enough? And when will we get to that "long way"? The Jews and the Hispanics say that too, but not in every breath like the blacks do. People hate the Jews, just because they're Jews, but the Jews deal with it. It's okay to hate the Jews, but not okay to hate the blacks. People hate the Hispanics, but they are so laid back, they deal with it by saying wtf. Blacks can't deal with anything, they keep on wanting more and they do less to help out their situation. All groups of people talk about "how bad it was back then", but they all tried to change it by getting along and doing things for themselves. The blacks just keep on blaming and wanting more.
No sympathy for City Thug

Macedon, NY

#4 Jul 7, 2012
pedro wrote:
it's about time you bastards got over it,your own people sold you to the white man,go ask chief booga booga for reparations.
Nope. we'll Just continue to give them the much deserved reparations from our paychecks, that's all. They deserve every dime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4th of July Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... 11 hr Bomb Mexico 871
News Obama Regularly Used 4th of July to Push Progre... Aug 10 C Kersey 29
News Fireworks pollute the atmosphere and disturb birds Jul '17 CabotRes 2
News Pittsfield prepares to march together for July ... Jul '17 Funnybunnyfunnyliar 26
News MS Firefighters Urging Caution with Fireworks Jul '17 Firefighters on N... 4
News Happy birthday to the United States of America Jul '17 carrollmac345 1
News Hot dogs, parades, fireworks: US celebrates Fou... Jul '17 Stop the Horribles 7
More from around the web