Flyers edge Sabres to even series

Flyers edge Sabres to even series

There are 1 comment on the National Post story from Apr 16, 2011, titled Flyers edge Sabres to even series. In it, National Post reports that:

Ville Leino and Danny Briere scored clutch goals, goaltender Brian Boucher delivered again in the postseason and the Philadelphia Flyers outlasted the Buffalo Sabres 5-4 on Saturday to even their first-round series at a game apiece.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Post.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 16, 2011
This is a good series...both teams are fighting hard...going to be interesting...but I hope my Flyers, pull it off...Go Flyers!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ville Leino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Every NHL Team's Most Overpaid Player (Aug '13) Sep '13 Marissa 2 7
News Hitting the Links: Gutless/Weekend Edition (Nov '11) Nov '11 dem 2
News Sabres Could Surprise in Northeast (Sep '11) Sep '11 Happy 5
News Could Simon Gagne Return to the Philadelphia Fl... (May '11) May '11 John James 1
News Buffalo Sabres pushed to limit by Philadelphia ... (Apr '11) May '11 Marissa 2 7
News Flyers Shut Down Sabres Cup Dreams (Apr '11) Apr '11 Marissa 2 1
News Philadelphia Flyers: Complacency Is the Deadlie... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Gomer 12
More from around the web