Devils G Martin Brodeur moves within ...

Devils G Martin Brodeur moves within 1 shutout of tying Sawchuk's NHL career mark

There are 2 comments on the CW11 New York WPIX-TV story from Oct 17, 2009, titled Devils G Martin Brodeur moves within 1 shutout of tying Sawchuk's NHL career mark. In it, CW11 New York WPIX-TV reports that:

Martin Brodeur made 26 saves and moved within one shutout of tying Terry Sawchuk's NHL career record in leading the New Jersey Devils to a 2-0 victory over the Carolina Hurricanes on Saturday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CW11 New York WPIX-TV.

Buffalo, NY

#1 Oct 18, 2009
we are watching greatness,history unfolding before us.I am honored to be able to see it.No dout Brodeur is inspiring to so many young goaies. merci misur brodeur.

Ronkonkoma, NY

#2 Oct 25, 2009
I just wonder if he'll go down as the best, most have their hearts set on Roy. A few Ranger fans have theirs set on Richter.... but that's super bias based.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travis Zajac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News David Clarkson has turned from poster boy to di... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Alex Ritchie 1
News Sloppy New Jersey Devils Drop Game 1 to Los Ang... (May '12) May '12 gtrt 2
News Montreal Canadiens (15-8-2) at New Jersey Devil... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Nanster35 1
News Travis Zajac Being Shopped by the New Jersey De... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Stan 3
News Brodeur gets NHL record 552nd win (Mar '09) Jul '10 P Smith 28
News Devils host Rangers with first place in reach (Mar '10) Apr '10 Bill 3
News Jackets give Mason no support in 6-3 loss to De... (Mar '10) Mar '10 no one 3
More from around the web