Rangers have a little devil in them

Rangers have a little devil in them

There are 7 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 9, 2009, titled Rangers have a little devil in them. In it, Newsday reports that:

Faustian or not, the bargains the Rangers made weeks ago have bought them a berth in the NHL playoffs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Rangerhater

San Diego, CA

#1 Apr 10, 2009
Rangers, I hope you enjoy the extra week and half that you'll get to play this year. Boston or Washington didn't dominate the East to lose to a stuttering, bumbling, overpaid and overhyped New York wannabe team. I hope the extra 4, 5, or at best 6 games the Rangers will get to play this year will be compensation for the millions they paid for it! I just hope they play the Bruins because I know the Bruins will beat the life out of them and make them suffer as they lose.....Go Bruins or Go Caps!
Blue

Rockingham, NC

#2 Apr 11, 2009
Hey d0ucheb@g, SIXTEEN years and counting since your sorry Fishstix have won a playoff series. Have fun j@cking off to Bobby Nystrom highlights on ESPN Classic at 2AM you tool.

You may be in CA but you still root for a fre@king joke of a franchise.

LMFAO
Joe Lustic

Ridgewood, NY

#3 Apr 12, 2009
Rangerhater wrote:
Rangers, I hope you enjoy the extra week and half that you'll get to play this year. Boston or Washington didn't dominate the East to lose to a stuttering, bumbling, overpaid and overhyped New York wannabe team. I hope the extra 4, 5, or at best 6 games the Rangers will get to play this year will be compensation for the millions they paid for it! I just hope they play the Bruins because I know the Bruins will beat the life out of them and make them suffer as they lose.....Go Bruins or Go Caps!
You bet your fat as/s I'm gonna enjoy it san diego. Playoff hockey.....nothing like it.
You sound like a guy trying to convince himself that the evil Rags could never beat the caps. After all a no. 7 seed has never beaten a no. 2 right ?
When you hit your knees tonight keep repeating the prayer you live by....."Please don't let the Rangers win.....I couldn't bear it".
Don't let the hate consume you SD. It's only a game after all. You dope.
Chris Drury

Bronx, NY

#4 Aug 1, 2009
Joe Lustic wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet your fat as/s I'm gonna enjoy it san diego. Playoff hockey.....nothing like it.
You sound like a guy trying to convince himself that the evil Rags could never beat the caps. After all a no. 7 seed has never beaten a no. 2 right ?
When you hit your knees tonight keep repeating the prayer you live by....."Please don't let the Rangers win.....I couldn't bear it".
Don't let the hate consume you SD. It's only a game after all. You dope.
Sorry I disappointed you man......and that the other guy was right.

Maybe this year I won't get a hangnail in the playoffs.......

I miss Gomez.
Armchair Fans are a Joke

Forest Hills, NY

#5 Aug 3, 2009
Rangerhater wrote:
Look, a frontrunner.
Glen Sather

Bronx, NY

#6 Aug 3, 2009
Armchair Fans are a Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, a frontrunner.
Look!!

My cigar!!!!
Feces For Jesus

AOL

#7 Aug 3, 2009
Glen Sather wrote:
<quoted text>
Look!!
My cigar!!!!
I think he's fishing too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Renney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cranbrook's mythical, multi-generational NHL team (Oct '14) Oct '14 Paddie Faust Ferraro 1
News Oilers president apologizes for 'paying custome... (Apr '13) Apr '13 mr patience 1
News Oilers president Lowe says sorry as Edmonton mo... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Mike 1
Oilers (Mar '13) Mar '13 Mike 1
News New York Rangers: Was Letting Sean Avery Go Was... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Religious Joe 2
News NHL: Rule changes under study take aim at reduc... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Xaivier O Hallihan 1
News NHL: Rule changes under study take aim at reduc... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Tyler 1
More from around the web