Red Wings 3, Blue Jackets 2: Tough lo...

Red Wings 3, Blue Jackets 2: Tough loss to take | The Columbus ...

There are 2 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Apr 2, 2010, titled Red Wings 3, Blue Jackets 2: Tough loss to take | The Columbus .... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The official line on last night's winning Detroit Red Wings goal reads: Todd Bertuzzi from Henrik Zetterberg and Brad Stuart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

filatovfan28

San Jose, CA

#1 Apr 2, 2010
Toronto needs burned to the ground
sore losers

Newark, OH

#2 Apr 2, 2010
cry me a river...last year in the playoffs you cried over the legit 6 men on the ice penalty with 1 minute left in game 4.

this year you're crying about a goal in which there was obviously no intent to kick the puck into the net.

try not sucking at hockey for the majority of the year, then you won't have to cry about everything, whether it is legit or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Bertuzzi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Players worry if Winter Classic is cut, season ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jim beam 1
News Sharks Take 2-0 Series Lead With 2-1 Win Over R... (May '11) May '11 Gomer 1
News Red Wings' Mike Modano talks about wrist injury... (Nov '10) Nov '10 leave a comment 1
News Steve Moore says he's angry over change in his ... (Mar '07) Jul '10 DEV STARR 78
News Michael Arace commentary: Detroit is old, and o... (May '10) May '10 chris 26
News Michael Arace commentary: Detroit is old, and o... (May '10) May '10 Fish 56
News Jackets rattled by referees' calls in 4-3 loss ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 feces for jesus 2
More from around the web