Vancouver Canucks sign forward Taylor...

Vancouver Canucks sign forward Taylor Pyatt to two-year, US$3-million deal

There are 1 comment on the The Canadian Press story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Vancouver Canucks sign forward Taylor Pyatt to two-year, US$3-million deal. In it, The Canadian Press reports that:

(CP) - The Vancouver Canucks have rewarded forward Taylor Pyatt for his best year as an NHL player with a US$3-million, two-year contract.

Pyatt, 25, had a career-high 23 goals and 14 assists in 76 games for the Canucks last season, mostly playing on a line with Henrik and Daniel Sedin. He could have become an unrestricted free agent this summer.

The Thunder Bay, Ont., native also had two goals and four assists in 12 playoff games.

The Canucks acquired Pyatt from the Buffalo Sabres last year for a fourth-round pick in this year's draft. The six-foot-four, 220-pound forward has played 384 NHL games with Vancouver, Buffalo and New York Islanders, collecting 65 goals and 70 assists. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Canadian Press.

chrissy

Mission, Canada

#1 Oct 18, 2007
OMG Taylor pyatt is soooo hott if ur single let me know<33

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taylor Pyatt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coyotes come back on Kings (Apr '10) Apr '10 Jacob 1
News Jackets' woes continue with road loss to Coyote... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Phoenix Fan 2
News Taylor Pyatt in Canucks' rear-view mirror (Jul '09) Jul '09 naslund4life 1
News Canucks try to increase series lead in Game 4 a... (May '09) May '09 fff 1
News Carly Bragnalo, fianc e of Canuck Taylor ... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Louise 1
News Canucks beat Avalanche 4-2 (Mar '09) Mar '09 corey 1
News Chicago Blackhawks beat Vancouver Canucks 4-2 (Oct '08) Oct '08 manimal 1
More from around the web