Brett Hull Is Expected To Be Named To...

Brett Hull Is Expected To Be Named To The NHL Hockey Hall Of Fame

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Jun 23, 2009, titled Brett Hull Is Expected To Be Named To The NHL Hockey Hall Of Fame. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A- - Steve Yzerman , Brett Hull and Luc Robitaille are waiting by the phone. The three former NHL stars won a Stanley Cup together with the Detroit Red Wings in 2002.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Ana B

Snellville, GA

#1 Jul 13, 2009
brett hull is awesome. i liked him alot when he played for the dallas stars. him and mike madono had great chemistry together. bobby hull, brett's dad was awesome toooooo. he's gonna be at the sports legends challenge in the fall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve Yzerman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lightning's Yzerman heads list for GM of the... (Apr '11) Apr '11 wings fan 1
News Bob Probert: Former Red Wings, Blackhawks enfor... (Jul '10) Jul '10 aPIMPnamedSLICKBACK 2
News Jackets have company in search | BlueJacketsXtra (May '10) May '10 toledojim 2
News Jackets have company in search | The Columbus D... (May '10) May '10 Jeb 5
News Steve Yzerman: Leaving Detroit Organization but... (May '10) May '10 Mongo1940 1
News Is Firing Mike Babcock an Option for the Detroi... (Dec '09) Jan '10 Las Vegas Dutchman 5
News Americans see gold as their Olympic colour (Aug '09) Aug '09 Jack Tupp 1
More from around the web