Bob Hunter commentary: Culture of los...

Bob Hunter commentary: Culture of losing? Don't blame it | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 4 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Dec 7, 2010, titled Bob Hunter commentary: Culture of losing? Don't blame it | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

When the Blue Jackets go into a garden-variety slump familiar to even the best NHL teams, discussion of the team's losing culture is never far behind.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Fred

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 7, 2010
They lose because the players stink, really not that hard to figure out.

How about an article on the team being put up for sale?

Since: Jul 09

Columbus, OH

#2 Dec 7, 2010
Fred, I have no idea why you even read the articles on the BlueJackets. If you hate them so much why waste your time (and ours) by responding with your stupid drivel? How about you choose to support your local team by attending their games and watching them on TV or decide you have no faith in them and quit watching, attending, and reading about them. The world would be a better place.
fans not home

Dublin, OH

#3 Dec 7, 2010
The management and Scott Howson can look directly at them selves!! Its this management team who wont go get a shut down defensive pairing. Its this same management team who wont go get another offensive force to put on the second line. Its this same team who has made nine years of excuses why they cant afford to go after to really good players. No one here has any room to complain until the front office takes winning games seriously. So far in nine full seasons, plus twenty more games, the front office still does NOT CARE about winning hockey. That my friends is the root of the problems. The other issue is that they refuse to put any effort in to building a solid fan base for this team. The Nationwide arena only had about 6500 fans inside last night. They cant keep the Jackets in Columbus on 6500 fans per home game. It just is not financially possible. Some one in that front office needs to get a cup of strong coffee and wake up!!!!!!
Columbus Hill Jack

Columbus, OH

#4 Dec 9, 2010
There ain't no daddum need for a hockey team in Klumbus. We gots Dr. Gee and Ahia State fooball. I loves to load up my RV and invite my kin from Kantucky to come here for the Buckeye games and we hang with the Buck-I-Guy. Can't wait for the Nebraska hayseeds to come here in a few years. GET ER DONE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve Ott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sabres at least had their best start of the season (Dec '13) Dec '13 J Daniel 1
News Stars 3, Blue Jackets 0: Another game closer to... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Liarmenia 13
News Blue Jackets 2, Stars 1: Push lifts spirits | T... (Feb '11) Feb '11 9 Dollar Beer 3
News Bob Hunter commentary: Culture of losing? Don't... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Matt 6
News Dallas Stars hoping new coach's style will grab... (Jun '09) Jun '09 hok 1
News Burnsville's Andrew Conboy signs with Montreal ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Rosemount 1
News Stars' Steve Ott suspended (Mar '09) Mar '09 EPj 1
More from around the web