Tom Powers: Minnesota Wild's fate rested on hope, Ducks

There are 5 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 10, 2009, titled Tom Powers: Minnesota Wild's fate rested on hope, Ducks. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Here's the ultimate irony: The Wild's immediate hockey future rested in the hands of the Dallas Stars, the team that abandoned Minnesota in 1993.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Test

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Apr 11, 2009
Test
Nolan11

Laval, Canada

#2 Apr 11, 2009
Hi,

Listen carefully on Wild TV, Lemaire gave kudos to Nolan too. Best scorer of the Wild this year. Mikko, Brunette, Backs are so good players. Shep, Clutter and Gillies grab some NHL experience.

We need to sign up 1 or 2 players this summer. A winger and a center.

1 deception : P.-M. Bouchard. Big contract, small results.

See you next year Wild fans!
jsf

Duluth, MN

#3 Apr 11, 2009
lets get the sedin twins, gaborik, trade johnson , pmb, as to cut some salary. after the sharks breeze through to the cup im thinkingf other teaqms will be looking for some change aswell.
Slap Snot

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Apr 11, 2009
The State of Hockey.
The Team of 18,000.
All dressed up and No place to go!

Its going to be a long.....Loooong summer.
Same Old

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Apr 12, 2009
The Wild have played for 8 full seasons. More teams make the playoffs than don't in the NHL and this organization has made it 3 times. They've made it past the first round once. I hear and read about how this organization does everything right from the front office down to the players. I don't see it. If this was any other team in Minnesota, Powers would blast them. Instead he continues to sell the Minnesota Wild to the 18,000 chumps that the buy this very ordinary product.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephane Veilleux Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stephane Veilleux (Nov '09) Nov '09 J-No 2
News Wild's Marian Gaborik poised to skate away (Jun '09) Jun '09 jsf 51
News Aaron Portzline looks ahead: Minnesota (Jun '09) Jun '09 beat blue rackets 2
News Minnesota Wild sign 6-foot-8, 260-pound John Scott (Apr '09) Apr '09 kecker 12
News Wild's Gaborik 'open to everything' (Apr '09) Apr '09 BillVice 14
News Defenseman Kurtis Foster among Minnesota Wild's... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Julia 8
News As Minnesota Wild fight for spot in playoffs, s... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Grassy Knoll 20
More from around the web