Montreal in Love With Kovalev Again

Montreal in Love With Kovalev Again

There are 31 comments on the The Associated Press story from Mar 24, 2007, titled Montreal in Love With Kovalev Again . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Alex Kovalev's love affair with Montreal Canadiens fans is back on again. Kovalev had his first two-goal game of the season and Jaroslav Halak made 27 saves to win his fourth straight start to help Montreal ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nigelski

Phoenixville, PA

#1 Mar 27, 2007
I'm not in love with Kovalev, now or ever. How do you love a guy with no heart?
DEV STARR

Moose Jaw, Canada

#2 Mar 27, 2007
nigelski wrote:
I'm not in love with Kovalev, now or ever. How do you love a guy with no heart?
Your wife does it! This guy is probably the best player the frogs have and you froggies are always cutting him down..... no wonder nobody wants to play at the lilly pad...
the Tri-Fecta

Columbus, OH

#3 Mar 27, 2007
the guy has no heart, but 1 He11a wrist shot...

he used to play for the pens... but so glad he's gone... gotta have love for the game, not love for the $$$$$$$$$
DEV STARR

Moose Jaw, Canada

#4 Mar 29, 2007
the Tri-Fecta wrote:
the guy has no heart, but 1 He11a wrist shot...
he used to play for the pens... but so glad he's gone... gotta have love for the game, not love for the $$$$$$$$$
He played good for the pens,so you should show him some respect! You cant blame him trying to get paid as much as he can...Nhl careers on average are short.And a permanent injury could happen at any time....so get the money while you can...

“Hockey Guru”

Since: Mar 07

California, Pa

#5 Mar 30, 2007
... when he played for the pens we had jagr and kovalev... puck hogs and a half that only care for money...

put up some points and then get paid
DEV STARR

Moose Jaw, Canada

#6 Apr 1, 2007
the Tri-Fecta wrote:
... when he played for the pens we had jagr and kovalev... puck hogs and a half that only care for money...

put up some points and then get paid
Hey 3-shi* they were the elite in the league at that time,so i dont think you should take a dump on them! Have respect for some of the hockey greats of yesteryear..... flush for now 3-diarrhea

“Hockey Guru”

California, Pa

#7 Apr 1, 2007
jagr was the elite...
kovalev was some sort of back up who didnt put up many points
Trog

Newport, NH

#8 Apr 3, 2007
Kovalev'c a flake and not half the player Koivu is.
DEV STARR

Prince Albert, Canada

#9 Apr 3, 2007
the Tri-Fecta wrote:
jagr was the elite...
kovalev was some sort of back up who didnt put up many points
Boy ,a hockey expert you are not mr. tri-shi@ look up his stats you corn butt!! flush

“Hockey Guru”

California, Pa

#10 Apr 3, 2007
... my point is kovalev is not half the player jagr was...

dev musta got hit so hard that he's seein stars
BLUE BARON

Prince Albert, Canada

#11 Apr 3, 2007
the Tri-Fecta wrote:
... my point is kovalev is not half the player jagr was...

dev musta got hit so hard that he's seein stars
Did you check out his stats there mr 3-dung?? Your point was wrong,in the fact that kovalev is one of the elite scorers in the past few years.... hows that mr expert,fart....... for someone who claims to know more than most sports casters you dont seem to know shi* flush for now 3-plops!
Trog

Newport, NH

#12 Apr 4, 2007
Yah, Rob Brown, Craig Janney and Jason Allison had some killer career stats also, didn't make them great players though. For all his big numbers Kovalev's still a career minus player, with very good reason.
BLUE BARON

Moose Jaw, Canada

#13 Apr 5, 2007
Trog wrote:
Yah, Rob Brown, Craig Janney and Jason Allison had some killer career stats also, didn't make them great players though. For all his big numbers Kovalev's still a career minus player, with very good reason.
Whats your point frog with a 't'?
Trog

Chatham, NY

#14 Apr 6, 2007
On your head,bigot.Aren't you due for a name change?
Dustin

Dorval, Canada

#15 Apr 7, 2007
Kovalev's jersey is more red than all the other Canadien's jerseys because it's soaked in the blood of his enemies. True story.

I'm looking forward to tonight's Habs/Leafs game. Who would of thought that the season would boil to down to one final game between the two biggest rivals in the league in a fight for the final playoff spot. May the best team win.

And by the best team, I mean Montreal.
Jake

Bangor, ME

#16 Apr 8, 2007
Kovalev did not do good but then he got his game together and did what he could do for his team. I think we should all give the guy some credit
Taylor

Bangor, ME

#17 Apr 8, 2007
I think that kovalev was doing good at the beginng of the season but then he started to slack off and not play his hardest. Over all I would give him credit.

“Hockey Guru”

California, Pa

#18 Apr 8, 2007
i so wanted the habs to win that freakin game...-_- leafs play buffalo... LOL!
BOB BAWN

Canada

#19 Apr 8, 2007
Trog wrote:
On your head,bigot.Aren't you due for a name change?
Non non!! Look frog with a 't'. I think you should be due for a name change. maybe try stupid.... it suits you..
BOB BAWN

Canada

#20 Apr 8, 2007
Taylor wrote:
I think that kovalev was doing good at the beginng of the season but then he started to slack off and not play his hardest. Over all I would give him credit.
I think what happened was he realized where he was [queerbec] Thats when the depression started,then his play went south because of the depressing thought that he lived and played hockey in queerbec... qui qui..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheldon Souray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NHL roundup: Late goal lifts Ducks past Blackhawks (Mar '13) Mar '13 Reg 1
News Oilers tell Souray to stay away from camp (Sep '10) Dec '12 NHL Podium 14
News Blue Jackets notebook: Souray is available at b... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Another Shocker 4
News What Defensemen Could The Rangers Add? (Feb '11) Feb '11 Tom Thumb 2
News Hockey: Commodore humbled, still upbeat in mino... (Jan '11) Jan '11 too bad 9
News Hockey: Commodore humbled, still upbeat in mino... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Las Vegas Fred 7
News Souray is worth the risk for Jackets | The Colu... (Sep '10) Sep '10 hairyjms 3
More from around the web