NHL Free Agent Rumors: Top 10 Defense...

NHL Free Agent Rumors: Top 10 Defensemen on the Market and Where They'll Go

There are 1 comment on the BleacherReport story from May 31, 2011, titled NHL Free Agent Rumors: Top 10 Defensemen on the Market and Where They'll Go. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

When it comes to the closing of a season, teams are given ample time to reflect back on the past season and focus in on what needs to be changed to improve for the upcoming season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

#1 Jun 6, 2011
I think Shea Weber will be re-signed by the Preds for a 4 year deal. At least I hope

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shea Weber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Habs are listening to offers on Nathan Beau... Sep '16 legback 2
News 5 Teams the Chicago Blackhawks Don't Want To Fa... (Mar '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 6
News Philadelphia Flyers' Couturier Too Much for Mon... (Jan '13) Jan '13 John James 1
News PK Subban worth more than reported offer from C... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Spartacus1962 15
News Waiting on the Weber decision: Friday's notes (Jul '12) Jul '12 mike 1
News Predators could get chance to move East (Jun '11) Jun '11 Graham 1
News Ask Matty: What about a Burns for Hemsky trade? (Apr '11) Apr '11 Oilernut267 1
More from around the web